What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
until now i was feaaring a twin seater might not be made...and seems quiet a beauty for twin seater if u ask me

The news report also mentions enhanced electronics and dedicated ground attack role for two seater..

lxMRRrs.jpg

1001828_523735461009438_332367798_n.jpg

Zowz3d5.jpg

Why are both the missiles on the wingtips different?

And why do they write operational airbase? Seedhi tarah naam bata do!

I believe the blue one is a training round.....the live may have been used against aerial targets.

I believe the blue one is a training round.....the live may have been used against aerial targets.

Yeah blue is training...maybe to balance out both the sides?

Another thing to notice is that no air brakes were deployed while parachute is out.

Yeah blue is training...maybe to balance out both the sides?

Another thing to notice is that no air brakes were deployed while parachute is out.

I read somewhere by deploying drag chute, it saves wear and tare on other gadgets.
As for the airbase is concerned, those mountains in the background are a big give away.
There's also a facility on one of the peaks, which becomes more apparent at night.

Most prolly it would be Mushaf Air base.

The airbase in pic is Kamra I believe...and there are the mountains of Fatehjang South of it, with some goodies there!

Same mountain!!!

I never thought that there would be this much greenery in Sargodha...Kamra is the one filled with trees and shrubs. Then the presence of JF-17...Oh well.

But the third pic of JFT standing on the taxiway must be of Kamra, I am 90% sure of that.

And yeah, there are some goodies in Sargodha as well! We always have a base near the goodies!

Same mountain!!!

I never thought that there would be this much greenery in Sargodha...Kamra is the one filled with trees and shrubs. Then the presence of JF-17...Oh well.

But the third pic of JFT standing on the taxiway must be of Kamra, I am 90% sure of that.

And yeah, there are some goodies in Sargodha as well! We always have a base near the goodies!

Third pic might be of Kamra, but you do remeber express tribune pics of lady pilot and pic of JF-17 with a blue training round taking off from mushaf airbase during saffron bandit

Same mountain!!!

I can recall driving back from central Sargodha late in the evening after attending a wedding, mates pointed out to some lights above some peaks mentioning it's association with the base.
The JF-17 were there for Saffron Bandit as were Masroor Mirages and Samungli based F-7s.

Just look above the F-16's tail, you can make out the structure on top of the mountain.

I can recall driving back from central Sargodha late in the evening after attending a wedding, mates pointed out to some lights above some peaks mentioning it's association with the base.

The facility on the mountain isn't connected to the PAF or the Air Base per se...

The facility on the mountain isn't connected to the PAF or the Air Base per se...

The facility on top of Kirana Hill is a PAF radar installation. There are "other" facilities in and around the hill that are not PAF "per se".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom