What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this?
Capturedd.JPG

Yes BLOCK II INSHALLAH if not fully it will be still really close to 4.5 Generation Fighter Jets
why the nummer of the first block 2 is 109?
the last block 1 is 150.

the first block 2 should be 151

why the nummer of the first block 2 is 109?
the last block 1 is 150.

the first block 2 should be 151
Its not BLOCK II Sir no BLOCK II has been produced yet its BLOCK I they did some changes to it to check few things

Last edited:
PAC Kamra Rolls Out 50th Production JF-17 Thunder

December 18th, 2013
Block 1 JF-17s were the basic version, armed with PL-5s and Mk 82/83/84 bombs. Among the improved Block 2 aircraft capabilities are the Chinese C-802 anti-shipping missile, SD-10 BVR missiles and an air-to-air refuelling system.

PAC Kamra Rolls Out 50th Production JF-17 Thunder | AirForces Daily

So SP-109 is upgraded to Block-2 configurations, there will be no new PT for Block-2 !

WELL NEVER MIND, US did the same to F-16 Blocks.

Last edited:
Please tell the missiles put on it and is it BLOCK II
I dont like the IFR probe. I wonderif it needs tweeking to shorten the arm a bit more like J10.
Anyways congratulations to all and sundry.JFT is a plane which has finally been shown with its weapons.
Araz

Reactions: HRK
I dont like the IFR probe. I wonderif it needs tweeking to shorten the arm a bit more like J10.
Anyways congratulations to all and sundry.JFT is a plane which has finally been shown with its weapons.
Araz

JFT IFR probe is on of the ugliest thing PAC developed so far.
Ever Chinese IFR Probes looks better compared to this.

Araz

The yellow colour stands out thats why it looks a bit odd. Once a matching colour is painted which is grey then the IFR will have completely different look. But hmmm it is little longer in size as compared to the size of the jet. I think the colour scheme will change the look.

JFT IFR probe is on of the ugliest thing PAC developed so far.
Ever Chinese IFR Probes looks better compared to this.
We may have to wait. They may have done it to get things going and the testing out of the way. Once the plane has been tested and other parameters established they may look at a way to get the arm shortened and most of the aesthetics sorted.
Araz

The yellow colour stands out thats why it looks a bit odd. Once a matching colour is painted which is grey then the IFR will have completely different look. But hmmm it is little longer in size as compared to the size of the jet. I think the colour scheme will change the look.
More so than the colour I think it is the untidiness with which the job has been done. PAF did a far better job on the mirages. Which is why I feel this may be a case of getting the testing out of the way before worrying about aesthetics.
Araz

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone :) Allah ka shukar hai that we have been able to achieve this milestone with minor hiccups (1 loss from 50 manufactured, i think the first Block II would be 14-201 considering the serial convention going on till now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom