What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the link you provided says the following

why are you posting the same pics over & over again ? even the website says it can be photo-shop this is a serious thread
please post maturely

ohhh i didnot checked that..:o:(

hey everyone:)

is it true that this 3rd PAF squad of jft is actually comprising of jft BII???:blink:

i saw IFR on them.

dont ask how:D

is it true that this 3rd PAF squad of jft is actually comprising of jft BII???:blink:

i saw IFR on them.

Well don't know about that but if this is true than it is great news for PAF and Pakistan Air Force future and and than we should also hop to see many J-10B flying in our Air really very soon

i saw IFR on them.

PSed dekha hoga

it has been confirmed by paf air commodore that 4th squadron will be block 2

Pakistan don't need to develop new Air Craft what they should do is first develop Block II of JF-17 and also buy J-10B at least 100 from China counter future threats from India

hmm but they will build the block II with China's Help right?? or are will they make it own their own???

hmm but they will build the block II with China's Help right?? or are will they make it own their own???
Sir work on Block II is already underway the only question is when it will be completed and when the first batch of BLOCK II will be inducted in our Air Force ?

Sir work on Block II is already underway the only question is when it will be completed and when the first batch of BLOCK II will be inducted in our Air Force ?

Well that i know, but what i am asking is that weather it is also a joint venture or is Pakistan building this one itself?because i really want Pakistan to built an aircraft of its own without anyone's help.

Well that i know, but what i am asking is that weather it is also a joint venture or is Pakistan building this one itself?because i really want Pakistan to built an aircraft of its own without anyone's help.
Yes it is a joint venture China and Pakistan both are doing work on it and Pakistan is also looking to develop a Stealth Place with China I don't know if work on that plane has also started or not

NfHbSaa.jpg

LOL ... It was my image and they put CN TOP81 tag on it. One still can see my cropped water mark.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...irole-fighter-thread-4-a-543.html#post3584881

Yes it is a joint venture China and Pakistan both are doing work on it and Pakistan is also looking to develop a Stealth Place with China I don't know if work on that plane has also started or not

WOW! they are making another Plane???? that is Awesome :D that is just what i wanted to hear :bounce: thanks buddy!! :pakistan: :china: :yahoo:

WOW! they are making another Plane???? that is Awesome :D that is just what i wanted to hear :bounce: thanks buddy!! :pakistan: :china: :yahoo:
Sir that news is not full confirmed but what is confirmed is Pakistan will buy stealth planes from China when ever they develop it hope by that time our economy also gets improved to great extent

Sir that news is not full confirmed but what is confirmed is Pakistan will buy stealth planes from China when ever they develop it hope by that time our economy also gets improved to great extent
Well dont worry Bro Pakistan is not going to stay like this, it will Rise, Pakistan has done many miracles in the past and still is capable of doing many more Inshallah our economy will grow and we will make many Aircrafts!! :pakistan:
but until that can you tell me when exactly the JF-17 block II will come??

no Pakistan isnot involved in development of any stealth plane...
yep pakistan is involved in development of AWACS system...
PAF have a lot of work to doo....
JF-17,J-10B etc are too much to handel...
working on newely techs and mastering them i.e air refuling and AESW and BVR capabilities are too much for them to involve in any other project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom