What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good for a minute I was worried. But it seems that when a prospective buyer approaches PAF at an airshow; they are told to come back in 3 years at least.....right?

What do you expect those air defense experts who come to airshows can tolerate wasting time, on every show?
Neither does PAF can afford to waist money on airshows for nothing.

Various airforces of the world are evaluating and negotiating it, which will obviously take some time.

I guess Chinese assembly line can serve all export orders, while PAF plan to have second assembly line, not without reasons.

What do you expect those air defense experts who come to airshows can tolerate wasting time, on every show?
Neither does PAF can afford to waist money on airshows for nothing.

Various airforces of the world are evaluating and negotiating it, which will obviously take some time.

I guess Chinese assembly line can serve all export orders, while PAF plan to have second assembly line, not without reasons.
Thank you for reiterating what I thought has been the case. Rewinding this thread a few pages, I am in agreement with you BATMAN. But when one of thread moderators says this:
They are encouraged to "stay in touch" and shown around the facilities in China. Given a checkride in the simulator etc
One has to wonder, is everyone on the same page?
Perhaps PAF is now using psyops to confuse the competition.
OR
There aren't any real buyers out there. Well economy is bad. Most developing countries do not have a half a billion dollars lying around EXCEPT the GCC. So why don't they show solidarity with brotherly nation of Pakistan and contribute some...just to get the project sales started?
Clearly Saudis are willing to spend $30 Billion on weapons and UAE is buying $5-20 Billions of hardware but not on Pakistani stuff.
Please nobody write about corruption & Mr Zardari, because that has no bearing on Saudi calculations.....just look into Al-Yamammah \ Al-Salam deals.
Still waiting for that first order in the JF-17 order book.

One has to wonder, is everyone on the same page?

Everyone has their own opinion.. based on what they hear and perceive to be authentic.
There will be sales calls.. and the JF-17 consortium will receive and entertain all clients.
But no aircraft will leave the factory for any other airforce except the PAF before 2016 as per current plans.

Everyone has their own opinion.. based on what they hear and perceive to be authentic.
There will be sales calls.. and the JF-17 consortium will receive and entertain all clients.
But no aircraft will leave the factory for any other airforce except the PAF before 2016 as per current plans.
ok so whats your source..and what about the possiblity of production line CAC?
why is CAC/PAC pressing so hard for exports then

ok so whats your source..and what about the possiblity of production line CAC?
why is CAC/PAC pressing so hard for exports then
First we should make 250+ -, jets for our fleet, then we should concentrate on export.
This modern jet has great potential and it is the only jet class which has no alternate in the world w.r.t price and stuff which it offers...
Let allow PAC first to complete own requirements...

why PAC is not releasing block-2 pictures

add a ugly fixed IFR to Present JFT

even without adding just close your eyes and put rafale Fixed IFR into present JFT and you can see JFT 2 picture in just 10 sec or even less

add a ugly fixed IFR to Present JFT

even without adding just close your eyes and put rafale Fixed IFR into present JFT and you can see JFT 2 picture in just 10 sec or even less

blue-sky-sirius-clouds-streak-MY.jpg

From pshamim
Though the PLAAF has not taken delivery of FC-1-twin brother of JF-17, Chinese Navy has shown great interest in FC-1. A naval version of FC-1 has been developed and the first test flight is expected to take place in 2012. FC-1 is now being planned as a carrier based aircraft along with othet type of aircrafts, probable SU-33.

This is a gret omen for JF-17 as the news indicated a continuous and on going development of the FC-1/JF-17 program. I also feel that we my see a new version beyong Block-3. China and Pakistan have shown great interest and faith in this program. We may hear further in 2012.

Is That Posted Before, Anyway ! Superb Fireworks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom