What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
More dots than the chief designer ... the engine manufacturer ... and the squadron leader of a unit operating the plane?

He means the figure 249m/s is a little too low....

The max rate of climb at sea level for Mirage2000 is 285 m/s, J-10 above 280 m/s. So JF-17's RoC performance is not great.

The climb rate of Typhoon is 320m/s your calculation is wrong.

I did not calculate the numbers - they are given by the Swiss http://www.news.admin.ch/NSBSubscriber/message/attachments/25029.pdf.

Where Does 320m/s come from?

My thinking with the Swiss numbers is: If they gave the Raffy as >250m/s, why would they mislead and and give the EF as >200m/s if it also is also greater than 250m/s?

I could be wrong but ... ...

2a640hv.jpg

sorry for lame question..but how hard i try i cant post images......plz do help instead of traditional PDF rampage...;)

is any 1 tells that is Pakistan is negotiation with Ukraine for any other engine
that news i read in any other place

JF-17 pt06 carrying two different type of missiles and take off

thx to 汉魂雄风, who is the most famous wall-climbing party in chengdu .
Not essentially with two different missiles but a live and a dummy missile.

Last edited by a moderator:
is any 1 tells that is Pakistan is negotiation with Ukraine for any other engine
that news i read in any other place

Me Curious too ... read something about some AL222. I read after google that their is some improved 100 kt version of this engine with new techs will be available soon and considered for JFT seriously ... seems to be in the class of EJ-200 with specs less wait more thrust some 4000 life hrs FADEC bla bla bla ... but for now I only read it some where weeks ago and I didn't have its link with me as I Ignore it ... Its not authentic in my opinion but if in case of availability of some kind may bring it in consideration and who knows whats going on under he curtains as at least al-222 does exist :azn: ...

http://ivchenko-progress.com/welcome.do?id=6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom