Not open for further replies.
Yes it can......if u omit the threats between Lahore and New Delhi,

Delhi, INDIA Location :- 77.2167 28.6667
Lahore, PK Location :- 74.3436 31.5497
Miles: 262.79
Kilometers: 422.91

Reference

JF17 Combat radius is 1,352 km [Attack and Come back]

So, even if its fly from Sargodha it can reach there....do the job and come back.
Plz NOTE:- I commented in the refrence of CFT's or fuel probs need

I'm always confused with the 'combat radius' and 'range' of the jets.

F-16's combat radius is 550km. and ferry range is 4220 km, JFT's radius is 1352 km?

F-16's combat radius is 550km. and ferry range is 4220 km, JFT's radius is 1352 km?

Combat radius refers to the distance from an airbase that a warplane can reach, patrol there for a set amount of time and return to base with minimal fuel left, thus completing a combat mission. [Paint A to Point B and then return from Point B to Point A] JF-17 Comabt Radius is ~1300 KM
Ferry range means the maximum range[Distance] the aircraft can fly [Fly from Point A to Point B] JF-17 Ferry Range is ~ 3000 KM

Combat radius refers to the distance from an airbase that a warplane can reach, patrol there for a set amount of time and return to base with minimal fuel left, thus completing a combat mission. [Paint A to Point B and then return from Point B to Point A] JF-17 Comabt Radius is ~1300 KM
Ferry range means the maximum range[Distance] the aircraft can fly [Fly from Point A to Point B] JF-17 Ferry Range is ~ 3000 KM

Combat radius of any aircraft depends on different factors. Its not a constant figure. It depends on the load the aircraft is taking meaning weapon configuration, depends on the different altitudes the aircraft is gonna keep achieving while on its mission.

F-16s combat radius of 550KM is based on a weapon load of 6 450KG bombs (1000Lbs each) plus a hi-lo-hi mission altitude configuration.

I am pretty sure JF-17s combat radius with full weapon load would be either equal to or a little less when compared to F-16, as JF-17 has a less powered engine and full weapon load is also less then F-16.

The lower altitude mission the aircraft is in, the lower would its combat radius would get, the higher the altitude the higher the combat radius with same load configuration, but with aerial refueling things can change too.

So, end result, combat radius of aircraft depends on lots of factors and am sure JF-17s combat radius with full weapon load on a hi-lo-hi mission is not gonna be 1000KM+, rather near the half figure. Yeah with less load, may be it can cross the 1000Km range.

Yes it can......if u omit the threats between Lahore and New Delhi,

Delhi, INDIA Location :- 77.2167 28.6667
Lahore, PK Location :- 74.3436 31.5497
Miles: 262.79
Kilometers: 422.91

Reference

JF17 Combat radius is 1,352 km [Attack and Come back]

So, even if its fly from Sargodha it can reach there....do the job and come back.
Plz NOTE:- I commented in the refrence of CFT's or fuel probs need

But is it required to ??
Is what I ask.

But is it required to ??
Is what I ask.

JFT will have 3 roles - AD / CAS / Maritime-strike
F-16/Mirage ROSE are the deep-strike a/c
F-20(J-10) deep-strike if we induct.

JF-17 vs LCA acording to toilet media of india :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^
You should remove the T... word.Check the announcement.And besides there is no need to post these videos.

Don't you people know by now that indian media is no different from indian bollywood always in wonder land who cares lolz.

atleast they realise that china pakistan made it .last time they make a video IAF vs PAF and show no PAF F-16 in that they show f-6 f-7 in that video hahahahahahahhah.tejas ki jai ho .lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom