What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you say Sir.

Their is a point to this forum "debate" just because one disagrees to your point does not mean you ignore him. I have a valid point to my argument, the package we are getting from France is very close to Astrac upgradtion program for Moroccan Mirage F-1.

what sort of package pakistan is getting from france?

what sort of package pakistan is getting from france?

No specific information are published yet. Most likely candidate for Radars are RC-400 and RDY-3, and i hope PAF opts for RDY-3 which is as good as APG-68. RC-400 is rumored to be most likely chose by PAF but i hope they change their decision.

WEL not sure about that. but for sure it has less RCS because of small size. and if modren techs more used then even lesser.

Dear brother, it is not ma matter of size only, F-22 is bigger than f-16 yet it is stealth fighter, the fuselage shape among other things determinate the RCS of the plane. I just wonder if there any technical data available about the RCS for jf-17?

Best Regards

I think we should go for advancement in the thunder or otherwise just don't waste money on 4th generation... look the threat is FGFA and even in future may be MCA and plus existing MKI and mRCA.... Ok thunder can handle Mig29, mirage2000, MRCA , LCA, and to soem extent with advance systems MKI but what about FGFA???? We should go for stealth techs.... there is no choice left..... We have a great threat already...

What !!!!!!!!!:what:

Your JF-17 cant even Handle Our Upgraded Mig 21 Bis.............

Even mig 21 Bis have all glass cockpit and able to lock on F16 Blk50 at the same range as F16 lock on Mig 21 Bis. (From 2007 Us ind air exesise....... find that result by ur self..)

And about handleing Upgraded Mirage 2000, Mig 29 and Lca(Which is going to have more stelth and highter power to weigh ration and More powerfull Radar and higher amount of pay load.......:blink:)

And about handing MRCA and Su -30 Mki:hang2::hang2::rofl:

What do you think What is JF-17......

It's just a Made in china cheap plane to fill the no gape between India and pakistan...... It's cost is around 15 M$ it's even cheaper then many Combet HELICOPTER......................

dont make your self fool........ (Or should i say dont :china: make you fool by selling u made in china cheap junk....... even they them self not accepting this junk in their own airforce....)

Now think if this junk soo call Js-17 can defeat MCA and SU30mki,Mirage 2000 and Upgraded Mi 29 then why china not interested in 15MN $ bird, which is even cheaper then Combet HELOS:pop:

Hay every buddy give this guy:tup: so he can sleep well tonight.

Last time you said " I dont mean to troll"

and I said in reply, " yes you dont mean to, but its natural:P"

here you just proved that gain.

:pakistan:

Adios

yashraj...go to page 1 of this thread read and remember all and come back to the last page..thank you and close the door...

yeah we cant shoot them even with jf-17 or f-16 u know y coz we dun need to shoot them...they themselves got crashed :rofl:

Trolling against claims instead of refuting it with facts is equally bad, hope you realize this before making statements like above in the future.

yeah we cant shoot them even with jf-17 or f-16 u know y coz we dun need to shoot them...they themselves got crashed :rofl:

Lets not fall into his trap of trolling and derail the thread. We shouldnt be bothered justifying to a low life about the capabilities of JF-17. When the time comes sub doodh ka doodh or pani ka pani samana ahh jai ga.

what what what??? clam down. stop over dosing yourself with masalla bhoosa ladoos.

Your JF-17 cant even Handle Our Upgraded Mig 21 Bis

bullS1t.
yep i guess our lame thunders cant handle mig-21 bisons. :rolleyes: But our thunders will repeat Phatakot like strikes and wipe out entire mig-21 flying coffin fleet like in 65 war. but once a deluded hindu like you always remains a pathological lair.

Even mig 21 Bis have all glass cockpit and able to lock on F16 Blk50 at the same range as F16 lock on Mig 21 Bis. (From 2007 Us ind air exesise....... find that result by ur self..)

BS
This is JF-17 cockpet.
PAFJF-17SimulatorMAKS2007001.jpg

And this is flying coffin bison cockpit.
343f0eb1a6fc6e1ea834dc1aa272ab79.jpg

And about handleing Upgraded Mirage 2000, Mig 29 and Lca(Which is going to have more stelth and highter power to weigh ration and More powerfull Radar and higher amount of pay load.......:blink:)

ALERT. Bha-ra-t-rakshaw fanboy in process.
just bunch of noses but no meaning.

the rest of your post is not worth a reply or even a read which is full of goobar.

<b>This is from an another link ????????????YFC-1E????????? - ????? ... this also is about YFC-1E stealth light fighter.... now i hope some one can elaborate this because im confuse whats going on.... also sorry because the article below is translated using google translater but can any one explain this please.... is there any stealth thunder program on going???????.
</b>

Shocked! People's Liberation Army will be equipped with stealth version of YFC-1E "Fierce Dragon" fighter! Photo
05-28 11:19 Posted on: zhengyingyingzyyLargeInSmall1#
Recently
AccordingChina Aviation IndustryThe Chengdu Aircraft Corporation Research Institute first authoritative sources: Chengdu Aircraft Industrial Group, the global market according to sales prospects Xiaolong own Xiaolong fighters and our military should be differentiated principle. Xiaolong fighter in the original, based on the success of a new independently developed,StealthYFC-1E-type multi-function single twin vertical tails, "Fierce Dragon" fighter. According to international and domestic market demand for independent research and development of advanced stealth light utility YFC-1E "Fierce Dragon" fighter. Able to adapt to the 21st century operational environment characteristics, fully able to meet the fourth generation of the new People's Liberation Army Air WeaponsEquipmentHigh and low with development needs.

Stealth-type YFC-1EXiaolongAircraft 3 view

YFC-1E Xiaolong fighter key data:

A wingspan of 9.18 meters

Captain of 15.16 meters

Machine 4.65 meters high

Main Track 2.71 meters

Track 5.12 meters before the main

Normal takeoff weight of 10,000 kilograms

Maximum take-off weight of 13.8 thousand kilograms

Plug-in capacity of 3800 kilograms

2500 liters of fuel machine

Maximum Maximum Mach M1.72

Maximum utility ceiling 17.5 thousand meters

Take-off roll distance of 435 meters

Landing roll distance of 680 meters

Range of 2500 km

Limited overload 8G

China Aviation Industry Corporation I own research and development, with full independent intellectual property rights YFC-1E "Fierce Dragon" stateful stealth aircraft 05 at its 01.03.04 based on the prototype aircraft carried out air, structure and system optimization of the whole The new design, using advanced "clam" type inlet and dual vertical fin and other innovative technologies, and application of a number of integrated manufacturing of new technologies, with the most advanced country with a high degree of integration of the avionics and weapons systems, configure the world's leading The cockpit has a good human-machine interface, an integrated display device, stealth-type "Fierce Dragon"FighterThe overall performance and overall combat capability has increased significantly.

Relative to this prior to the successful first flight of the "Fierce Dragon" 01 .03 frame .04 is a platform for the state of the aircraft "upgrade Stealth Edition", focusing on the development of the body of the aircraft, mainly used to support the flight test to ensure flight safety in terms of , 05 "Fierce Dragon" fighter that provides practical delivery of the entire state, can call it "super-stealth full version."

Industry sources said stealth YFC-1E "Fierce Dragon" fighter-wide state of successful maiden flight just around the corner

For the mass production of the aircraft that it will lay a solid foundation for China's development of advanced aviation weapons and equipment to achieve yet another important result, marking China's aviation industry to achieve a new generation of advanced light fighter aircraft developed by a new leap in stealth, but also China's national defense science and technology industry to fully the use of domestic and foreign markets and resources, successful examples of independent innovation in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom