What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol not again ....how many times we will have this jf-17 vs LCA this is not a jf-17 vs Lca thread...why u indians are throwing LCA in every thread? there is seprate thread go and enjoy there ...dun creates a mess here if u wana talk about jf-17 u r welcome

India has absolutely ZERO air craft design R&D and they should be thankful to West and Russia for providing their requirements.

Can you tell me which wind tunnel in Pakistan the JF17 was tested and results acknowledged?, I did read Pakistan designed the craft and obviously you would need them to design your indigenous missile heads as well

As far as "ZERO" aircraft design, Research and Development, please look here, I can give you more but I dont intended to hijack your party but any links to the bolded text explaining the design will be appreciated

NAL Institutional Repository - Department: Centre for Civil Aircraft Design and Development

_SELF DELETE_

I dont want to be a troll, and Growler You are lucky this time..

Last edited:
If you cannot digest the facts, try to develop your country which is ranked in the top 10 failed nations

What does developing an aircraft has to do with being a failed state! Even this "failed state" manage to develop this aircraft and made it a reality with China's support and LCA Tejas is still no where in sight. I suggest you watch your language there

What does developing an aircraft has to do with being a failed state! Even this "failed state" manage to develop this aircraft and made it a reality with China's support and LCA Tejas is still no where in sight. I suggest you watch your language there

Iam sorry sir, but You yourself will understand by reading my previous posts, as How un provocative my posts were, suddenly if some one comes and provokes you with all the BS, will you stand still and enjoy??

Nop... LCA tejas has got LSP which you guys cannot take it as truth, not my fault......And we have also made suk 30 MKI with help of russia and is very much flying...

Iam sorry sir, but You yourself will understand by reading my previous posts, as How un provocative my posts were, suddenly if some one comes and provokes you with all the BS, will you stand still and enjoy??

Nop... LCA tejas has got LSP which you guys cannot take it as truth, not my fault......And we have also made suk 30 MKI with help of russia and is very much flying...

Sir I know how frustrating it can be to get people to see from your point of view. But if really you are unable to persuade them, just let it go. I am not very good about aircrafts, so I am most probably unable to see on both views.

You tried persuading them, but it fails, and probably if you think that they bombard with you BS, I am sure the other side is thinking the same exact way.

Sir I know how frustrating it can be to get people to see from your point of view. But if really you are unable to persuade them, just let it go. I am not very good about aircrafts, so I am most probably unable to see on both views.

You tried persuading them, but it fails, and probably if you think that they bombard with you BS, I am sure the other side is thinking the same exact way.

Thank you sir, I will self delete my post, just because of an advise from a nice person like you.... I hope every one were like you... my appologies to you and not to growler...

LCA Tejas and other members, no discussion from now about LCA. Enough.

Looks like we have another special case here.

This guy keeps barging about LCA is a 100 if not 90% indigenous IAF fighter which is nothing but cow dung. India has absolutely ZERO air craft design R&D and they should be thankful to West and Russia for providing their requirements. Lets take a example of Armed version of Dhruv which I believe is the only claimed to be Indian project which is revealed with real origin.

UNHCR | Refworld | Indian helicopters for Myanmar: making a mockery of the EU arms embargo?

Design: German MBB now Eurocopter
Avionics: USA, Isreal
Mission computer: Isreal
Engine: French
Armament: Belgium and few other european countires.
Hydraulic Package: UK
self-protection : South African/Swedish

this is just the tip of ice burg. havent mentioned most of the equipment developed by west.

My point is.. A country that can not develop mission computer that these pathological liar indian brag about being "indigenous" and used in MKI LCA and now PAK-FA :rofl: are actually foreigners developed by them but given a indian name and only produced in India.

Once a pathological liar will always remain to be a liar and it will be very hard for them to except the reality.
typical indians.

and also.. do inform me... how the hell is LCA a 4.5 generation fighter without AESA radar? so the criteria is... it has cranked delta wings, has some composite materials (F-16 block 60 doesnt), and that it takes of and lands? that why you consider it to be a 4.5 fighter? lol.

nice evaluation of there claims friend but i bet that they have contributed a lot more in LCA project. it surely have a lot more indian parts,,,, infact its proof is that it is still not flying!!! :lol: :rofl:

anyway lets us get back to topic, we were discussing the decesion of inducting the first batch of JF17 in CAS duties and is this a good decesion!!???

regards!

Last edited:
does anyone have any details of live firing exercise IN PAKISTAN by JF-17s yet?? man i so badly want the JF-17 to get airborne in PAKISTANI skies & fire some H2,H4s & SD-10s!

anyway lets us get back to topic, we were discussing the decesion of inducting the first batch of JF17 in CAS duties and is this a good decesion!!???

regards!

I think it was.

1. A-5 has two engines, JF-17 have one = cheaper.
  2. PLAAF Q-5s can carry only 2 LGBs, JF-17 can carry 8
  3. A-5 carrys 2,000kg of stores, JF-17 carries 3,800kg.
  4. Being more modern the JF-17 will have more efficient and cheaper to runs systems.
  5. JF-17 will have better sensors, both defensive and offensive.

This is what I could come up with in five minutes - I am sure a lot of ppl can add to the list.

does anyone have any details of live firing exercise IN PAKISTAN by JF-17s yet?? man i so badly want the JF-17 to get airborne in PAKISTANI skies & fire some H2,H4s & SD-10s!

not yet bro,but will see inshallah in Exercise HIGH MARKS this october or november.:pakistan:

I think it was.

1. A-5 has two engines, JF-17 have one = cheaper.
  2. PLAAF Q-5s can carry only 2 LGBs, JF-17 can carry 8
  3. A-5 carrys 2,000kg of stores, JF-17 carries 3,800kg.
  4. Being more modern the JF-17 will have more efficient and cheaper to runs systems.
  5. JF-17 will have better sensors, both defensive and offensive.

This is what I could come up with in five minutes - I am sure a lot of ppl can add to the list.

ya i can add one,
1-A5 has the similar airframe and design of old mig-19 of early generation.but jf-17 has totally new design and airframe and i dont
belive that its a copy design of f16 or f7 at all.
2-jf 17 have LEF,digital fly by wire controlling system and not even this if computer goes out then pilot can control aircraft by manual hydraulic controls...no boddy cant even think of this technology for a5.

Can you tell me which wind tunnel in Pakistan the JF17 was tested and results acknowledged?, I did read Pakistan designed the craft and obviously you would need them to design your indigenous missile heads as well

As far as "ZERO" aircraft design, Research and Development, please look here, I can give you more but I dont intended to hijack your party but any links to the bolded text explaining the design will be appreciated

NAL Institutional Repository - Department: Centre for Civil Aircraft Design and Development

Bhai
what are you trying to prove?Who has claimed that JF17 is indegenous. It has been a learning proces for PAF and its engineers an it has been achieved with the help of our chinese friends.Noone has claimed to have single handedly made Thunder.Our technical input has mostly been n account of our experience with most western aircrafts which has allowed PAF to keep its pulse on the development in the west, and we have kept advising the chinese about it. There are other areas where we have had input, but that is a separate issue.
Regards
Araz

Bhai
what are you trying to prove?Who has claimed that JF17 is indigenous? It has been a learning process for PAF and its engineers an it has been achieved with the help of our chinese friends.No one has claimed to have single handedly made Thunder.Our technical input has mostly been on account of our experience with most western aircrafts which has allowed PAF to keep its pulse on the development in the west, and we have kept advising the chinese about it. There are other areas where we have had input, but that is a separate issue.
Regards
Araz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom