What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mk uses Russian jammers.
Well it's not but the MKI was discussed so i though i would say a few things.

:lol: dont know why i laughed.
but dude you were referring to cope-india2004 and commented about Isreali jammers being used against F-15s and now you are contradicting yourself.
Yes Israeli jammer are likely better than Russian ones or atleast they were. I also said jammers and targetting pods were sagnificant. Remember the Indians defeated the F-15 using the SU-30 not the SU-30mki, the original SU-30 was good but the MKI is better.

:lol: dont know why i laughed.
but dude you were referring to cope-india2004 and commented about Isreali jammers being used against F-15s and now you are contradicting yourself.

When did i say it was Cope-India? MKI's were only present in Red Flag and my quote clearly stated that.

Last edited:
When did i say it was Cop-India? MKI's were only present in Red Flag.

really? this is what you said before.

Yes Israeli jammer are likely better than Russian ones or atleast they were. I also said jammers and targetting pods were sagnificant. Remember the Indians defeated the F-15 using the SU-30 not the SU-30mki, the original SU-30 was good but the MKI is better.

Cope-india2004 was the only exercise where Su-30 MK went on against F-15s, and you clearly stated Israeli jammers are better and implied it to Su-30MKs.
Obviously you are wrong But i do know only MKI variants uses isreali jammers.

People, can we get back on track i.e. Thunder related discussion please?

Thanks

I recently read Alan Waren's book and the following text caught my attention on pg. 125:

There is also a two seater JF-17 on the drawing board. At present the requirement for the two seater along with its design are being finalised by the PAF.

And:

"AVM Farhat Hussain Khan, JF-17 Cheif Project Director (CPD) says: "We would expect the two seater to fly around three years later"

So now i am wondering if JF-17 two seater will fly near 2012?

Nobody replied? :what:

really? this is what you said before.

Cope-india2004 was the only exercise where Su-30 MK went on against F-15s, and you clearly stated Israeli jammers are better and implied it to Su-30MKs.
Obviously you are wrong But i do know only MKI variants uses isreali jammers.

MK's use Russian jammer and i already stated that, MKI uses Israeli jammers i stated that too. In Cope-India no MKI's were present, in Red Flag, however, MKI's were present and thats when the video of an American pilot serfaced saying that Israeli jammers were exellent.

Any proof of this please? They are good enough every one knows this and among the best too but to project them like they fell form heavens is not fair. If that's the case, why the Americans and rest of the world not going for them? There is a reason for it bro. The Chinese new generation jammers are very effective and their basis was formed on Israeli jamming technology when Israel was very much in deals with China until early 2000s.

One example of Sino-Israeli cooperation in this arena is this jammer.

2ceij8.jpg

Any proof of this please? They are good enough every one knows this and among the best too but to project them like they fell form heavens is not fair. If that's the case, why the Americans and rest of the world not going for them? There is a reason for it bro. The Chinese new generation jammers are very effective and their basis was formed on Israeli jamming technology when Israel was very much in deals with China until early 2000s.

One example of Sino-Israeli cooperation in this arena is this jammer.

No one said they were from heaven but even American pilots were impressed by them.

Israeli jammer on it would practically make them invisible to our legacy radar in the F-15 and F-16

Exercise Red Flag 2008-4 / Su-30MKI vs F-15, F-16, F-22

And just after that exercise, the F22 numbers to be acquired were increased and case closed !

That excercise also pointed out that turnaround time of Russian made MKI is by far slower than average!
Whereas, I also read that JF-17 has the fastest turn around time in air craft history! is it correct?

That excercise also pointed out that turnaround time of Russian made MKI is by far slower than average!
Whereas, I also read that JF-17 has the fastest turn around time in air craft history! is it correct?

Where did you hear that. Anyhow I highly doubt it.

I am not sure about the fastest turn around time by any fighter jet in the world but it sure has the fastest TAR in PAF's current inventory.

Hi,

People please stop being silly---start using the gray matter for once----this plane has not even been integrated yet---this plane hasn't proved anything at the moment---. It has not been yet put into active field service yet.

Once it gets to the field and field technicians start working on it---a picture will start to emegre in due time.

Wait till it has been in service for 3---5 years at least---then the true picture would come out.

The plane has not even had a single full bloodied no hold barred operational contact yet---and you kids are jumping up and down like the game is done and over and our hero has won----.

You kids needs to understand that it is a small plane---modular in design so inherently it will be easier to work on as compared to a plane that has maybe twice as much equipment.

I would like the THINK TANK MEMBERS and specially the THINK TANK CHAIRPERSON to take charge of the discussions and set directions and give guidance to younger members instead of telling them MERGE THE THREADS and don't post here or there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom