What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
very good news ... proud to be a Pakistani !

Now we have to keep going upwards. Our destination is far beyond the skies !

very good news ... proud to be a Pakistani !

Now we have to keep going upwards. Our destination is far beyond the skies !

is it hell or paradise? :lol: :lol:

excellent news, finally some updates from Official sources for this aircraft

A great news indeed.

Professionals expanding new vistas of progress for our beloved country are the real heroes of our nation.

A salute to them all.

I am not suprised. The US sold them block30 and 40 adn they now asked for 52 but the point is that they did never get decent weapons. One way the US support dictatorships against islamic parties the other side is they want Israel to stay more powerful... Getting K8 was the first crack, getting JF17 and finally fc20 will the next development...

I am not suprised. The US sold them block30 and 40 adn they now asked for 52 but the point is that they did never get decent weapons. One way the US support dictatorships against islamic parties the other side is they want Israel to stay more powerful... Getting K8 was the first crack, getting JF17 and finally fc20 will the next development...

They want to buy Production line :cheesy:

PAF starts JF-17 Thunder production
Updated at: 1128 PST, Tuesday, June 30, 2009
PAF starts JF-17 Thunder production KAMRA: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has started assembling of the first Pakistani-built JF-17 Thunder combat aircraft.

Chief of the air staff, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman inaugurated the construction in a ceremony at Kamra. Top military and civilian officials of Pakistan and China attended the ceremony.

This success will enhance Pakistan’s air power in the region and at international scale, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman said. He praised the Chinese cooperation and said that the joint Sino-Pak project is a living example of the cooperation between the two countries.

Pakistan and China signed an agreement for the production of 42 JF-17 fighters, which are expected to form the backbone of Pakistani aerial combat fleet in coming years.

The Pakistan Air Force has so far received eight JF-17 jets from China that are being used for testing and evaluation. The PAF plans to raise its first squadron of JF-17 jets by the end of this year.
dbd5f2021238e4541b2340b69e18bfdc.gif

[Is it just me, or does everyone think our CAS needs to eat more and beef up a little.]

EDIT
Well, clearly the forum rules don't mean a thing to most members. I just realized this had already been posted, in a separate thread. Stupid me for posting it under the dedicated "JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter" thread.

Last edited:
why we are comparing capabilities of JF-17 interms of falcon? is this because PAF has most of it experience with falcon?

why cant this be posted in JF-17 stickey???

why cant this be posted in JF-17 stickey???
what r we trying to prove here!

I second Fatman.

Mods need to be more pro-active. We just have tons and tons of threads on the same few topics. What's the use of having a sticky JF-17 thread if every news is going to have a separate thread of its own?

I second Fatman.

Mods need to be more pro-active. We just have tons and tons of threads on the same few topics. What's the use of having a sticky JF-17 thread if every news is going to have a separate thread of its own?

Valid points on the multiple threads.

JF-17 Threads merged, and will do the same for the U-214 threads.

Future posters, please post everything JF-17 related in this thread.

Start of production...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom