What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
attention everyone

there is a site www.aerospaceweb.orgim visiting this website since my craze for aircrafts is increased.this website contains information about every single aircraft which is in service,or retired and it also contains information about those aircrafts which r under development(not entered service) and x-planes too.

when jf-17 made its firt flight,i started to visit it regularly to get possible information about jf-17,but after one year i thaught that website is expired thats why there is no information about jf-17
but i kept on visiting it.in 2009 when i re-explored whole websit for jf-17,i came to know that website is up dated every single day.i many times send mails to the creaters of website to request to add jf-17 in to fighters list and provide information about it,but no responce.

im writting these things b/c i want the lovers of jf-17 to request aerospaceweb.org to add jf-17 to there list b/c there r already aircrafts like LCA,j-10,j-7,j-8,q/a-5,f/a-50,f2,and even pak/china k8.
they also hav information about canceled LAVI but not jf-17.y?
Thats very good website which provide every single information about related aircraft,and i want u guys to raise ur voice there for jf-17.
regards.

and if im wasiting ur time then kik my posts butt :hitwall:.

i'm sry but jf-17 has not passed the lca whatsoever, it may be inducted faster but the paf has lower standards than the iaf.

in its present state the lca has a high % composites, same performance engine, a much better aesa radar, and better avionics.

the composites and the engine alone mean that maintenance will be a lot less than on the jf-17 and the reduced weight of the airframe combined with the same thrust means the lca can carry more than the jf-17 meaning increased range/more weapons.

Would help you if you did some research before posting.

I don't want to turn this into a vs thread. I have posted enough material on both on the JF-17 vs LCA thread.

Just a few facts
- LCA is heavier than JF-17
- LCA does NOT have an AESA radar
- LCA currently has limited weapons load (less than its intended)
- LCA hasn't been able to pull more than 5/6 g
- LCA has inferior range than JF-17
- LCA has fallen short of IAF AoA parameter.
- JF-17 uses far advanced MIL-STD 1760 databus for weapons that allows real time processed information for the pilot. Its SHUD and all glass cockpit provides the pilot with a much better situational awareness than even the Su-30MKI.

Prove to me LCA has better avionics. Does LCA has 360° MAWS coverage? Does it provide as much processed information on HUD? Does it uses 1760 bus? Does it have dedicated EW suite housing or will it be using up one of its hardpoints?

Sir Murad,
Please do explain TPR... Anything to do with thrust?

This means they have increased the TPR significantly.

Salaam

I am a non-military person sirjee

could you please explain how you can deduce this by picture?

Is it becasue it's fully loaded?

Sir Murad,
Please do explain TPR... Anything to do with thrust?

Yes it is Thrust to Power Ratio
As I am in the process of getting you Security clearence from AHQ COAS , It might take some time but It will be done and you will have access to JF-17 project, Just be careful what you PASS ON Dr Araz and Neo already have clearence.

FullyLoaded-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Yes it is Thrust to Power Ratio
As I am in the process of getting you Security clearence from AHQ COAS , It might take some time but It will be done and you will have access to JF-17 project, Just be careful what you PASS ON Dr Araz and Neo already have clearence.

I think I am going to send a gift to you. As you know sit Murad, we can share a lot but some info is for the sake of Pakistan and not for the world so we accept the consequences. I will be in Paris next week and hope to get something for you from our chinese friends. :)

I think I am going to send a gift to you. As you know sit Murad, we can share a lot but some info is for the sake of Pakistan and not for the world so we accept the consequences. I will be in Paris next week and hope to get something for you from our chinese friends. :)

bafor this,atleast plz tell me where targeting pod is fitted in jf-17 :hitwall:,i wan a make some drawing for jf-17 with diferent wepons.help me:cry:

Ok PM me who are you going to met , If there are from JF-17 than I know the chairman and you can go take a name and see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom