What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr sahib did you get a message from Neo if not get intouch with him its important, I have a lot more photos will keep posting them on this thread and in the gallery , if you see the gallery you will see 2 JF-17 ready to take off.
and yes they are thinking about raising the seat 6 inches and 4 inches reclined. That will make a hell of a difference for the pilot.

Dr sahib did you get a message from Neo if not get intouch with him its important, I have a lot more photos will keep posting them on this thread and in the gallery , if you see the gallery you will see 2 JF-17 ready to take off.
and yes they are thinking about raising the seat 6 inches and 4 inches reclined. That will make a hell of a difference for the pilot.

Muradk sahib, these two pictures are almost 1 1/2 years old.

Do you have any latest pics of JF-17?

Yes I do just have to give me some time. Please

Thanx Murad... I am keenly awaiting your new pix :)

Come on guys. Check the gallery. x_man has posted some new A-5 pictures taken in the exercise of 1995. ;)

Nomi Sahib here you go .

8ade62e08851d6ebc81f1754701a099f.jpg

This is what we like to call "Gripen killer" (hopefully in the export market only)

:chilli:

Is it just me or does this aircraft have a different nose cone? If so then whatis the significance? Sir MuradK. I have contacted Neo and am awaiting a response from him. Thanks for sharing the change in elevation Ala F16. Presumably it will help the pilots handle more Gs easily.
WaSalam
Araz

Come on guys. Check the gallery. x_man has posted some new A-5 pictures taken in the exercise of 1995. ;)

thanks sir murad for images why alwayes these two planes we see in images no 102 and color of both flages no 101?

OLD IMAGE WITH PAKISTAN AIR FORCE LOGO WITH LONG NOSE

Reactions: Neo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom