What's new

JF-17 Thunder by Deka Ironwork for DCS

Specs please
GB-6 is a sub-munitions glide dispenser effective against soft target and also serve as area denial weapon against infantry troops, it supposedly have a range up to 100 Km and can carry 500 Kg payload

just need a sensor fused payload and this is perfect.
that too are available in China
Chinese Sensor Fuzed submunitions.jpg

Chinese Sensor Fuzed submunitions-1.jpg

As per open source information in Pakistan we do not made air launch sensor fused submunition but we do have very basic land based version
Programmable Anti Tank mine develop by POF shown during IDEAS-2018 source SAMAA FM VIDEO.jpg

Following are the Launch Tubes of Programmable Anti Tank mine develop by POF and shown during IDEAS-2018

Launch Tube of Programmable Anti Tank mine and develop by POF IDEAS-2018.jpg

Its Dispenser system
Programmable Anti Tank mine dispenser-1e.jpg

that too are available in China
View attachment 590678
View attachment 590677

As per open source information in Pakistan we do not made air launch sensor fused submunition but we do have very basic land based version
View attachment 590679

Following are the Launch Tubes of Programmable Anti Tank mine develop by POF and shown during IDEAS-2018

View attachment 590684

Its Dispenser system
View attachment 590685

The top pictures are a decade old and I saw pictures of new sensor fuzed munition(can't remember where) which resembles more contemporary European type. I think Pakistan is Happy with the old cluster type munition as its more destructive and cheaper to obtain.

GB-6 is a sub-munitions glide dispenser effective against soft target and also serve as area denial weapon against infantry troops, it supposedly have a range up to 100 Km and can carry 500 Kg payload
Technically with a different payload it can be used against runways and hardened shelters.

We have these in inventory?

zhuhai14-14.jpg

NORINCO%252520GB-6%252520Guided%252520Aerial%252520Dispenser.jpg

China%2BCM-102%2Bair%2Bto%2Bsurface%2BARM%2Banti%2Bradiation%2Bmissile%2BZhuHai%2BAir%2BShow%2C%2Brange%2B100km%2B7m%2Bfc-1%2BJF-17%2Bthunder%2Bpakistan%2Bj-10abcds%2Bjh-10%2Bfighter%2Bjet%2B(4).jpg

The Missiles Of Zhuhai: China Displays New Strike Arsenal
November 17, 2014

GB-6

Comparable to the American JSSOW bomb used in Kosovo and Iraq, another NORINCO offering is the GB-6 cluster glide bomb. It is stealthy, has 130km range, weighs about 680 kilograms, while carrying a 500 kg payload. Like the BRM1, it also debuted at Zhuhai 2012, under the name TL-500. While it can be fitted with a unitary warhead, its primary function is to disperse cluster munitions, either to destroy grounded enemy aircraft and runways, or to wipe out tank columns from above.

The NORINCO GB-6 is a stealthy glide bomb with a range of up to 130km. This mockup shows satellite communication and navigation antenna, as well as a cutaway where dummy submunition bomblets, either anti-runway, FAE or anti-armor, will be dispersed over the target.

https://www.popsci.com/missiles-zhuhai-china-displays-new-strike-arsenal/

Pardon, but why has this post received a negative rating??

Can a senior moderator please check? The image above was a CG only and IMO the negative rating is not justified.
must be a mistake .... it happens many times while one try to rate any post using mobile ....

just tag @Dazzler ... bro just rectify the rating issue

Back
Top Bottom