What's new

JF-17 Thunder by Deka Ironwork for DCS

I don't know. That's why I posted it here. Tag someone if you think they can comment on the issue.

Sd 10a specs from OEM state speed of Mach 5 plus vs aim-120 Mach 4 perhaps that’s the basis ?

IMG_4982.JPG

Had a clear version but cannot find it

OMG .. it was release today !!!!!! It is downloading as ! type!!!!!

EXCITED !!!!

Best £57 that went out of my wallet, and i haven't even played it..

Where is my Oculus VR and Thrustmater HOTAS gear now.. must get out of boxes asap !!!

how accurate and realistic is the DCS JF17 compared to the ACTUAL JF17? Admittedly, I have not gotten my hands on anything DCS on account my kids always hogging the computers. So how accurate is it? And does the actual JF17 now capable of carrying 4 SD10s on dual racks or is this just a DCS thing?

AWESOME video by the way, they even showed the JF17 shooting down the su30mki!!!:woot:

Pakistan hit the lottery with this jet. If one wants to know about the difference between PAF & IAF, the JF-17 & LCA Tejas and Feb 26/27 are a great starting points!
Honestly, the difference between the JF17 & frankly the rest of the fighters in the world is that the program & project managers of the entire project were active duty, very well experienced veteran fighter pilots...

This really needs a South Asia theatre to fly in.

The guy doing this one is alot less annoying and ALOT more informative.

Finally, one from Matt Wagner.

Last edited:
Honestly, the difference between the JF17 & frankly the rest of the fighters in the world is that the program & project managers of the entire project were active duty, very well experienced veteran fighter pilots...

Low speed handling of thunder is next to none.

I keep seeing dual racks on each wing carrying 4 SD10s...is this ONLY a DCS thing or is a reality?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom