What's new

JF-17 thread

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
I hope this can be a sticky thread under Chinese defence forum regards to JF-17 not concerning PAF JF-17 as there are Chinese aggressor unit, Myanmar, Nigeria or possible future Argentina AF or potential new operator.

@Deino

Nigeria JF-17.jpg

I hope this can be a sticky thread under Chinese defence forum regards to JF-17 not concerning PAF JF-17 as there are Chinese aggressor unit, Myanmar, Nigeria or possible future Argentina AF or potential new operator.

@Deino

You should rename the thread to "JF17 Global Sales & Users discussion thread ??" ... would be more apt in providing context !!!

You should rename the thread to "JF17 Global Sales & Users discussion thread ??" ... would be more apt in providing context !!!
Why must it be global? It can be related to JF-17 development in China. End of the day , all development and testing is done in China. Its not exclusive Pakistan. I dont see anything wrong with this title and thread post here.

Any chance all the apertures and antennas plus pitot tubes can be swapped for systems similar to what are used on the J-20. Small improvements to RCS and other forms of signature reduction can add up.

Back
Top Bottom