What's new

JF-17, not F-16, used in air combat: report

100%. PAF and other officials have confirmed this.

There was no F-16 involved. The kills can be attributed to JF-17.

Did the pilot that trains 100 miles from me in his F-16 and hangs out on American F-16 pilot boards, and fired a BVR, tell you that himself?

Pakistan has Elta 8222 in possession from crashed mig 21 bison. One kill was made with PL-5 and other with PL-12. The Black panthers are Peshawar based and the sector where India breached is their domain so they use JF-17.

What's the use of having elta ashes?

Why are you so sure about it?
All of Kashmir only saw 2 fighters from Pakistan side and both were thunders.

About as sure as one can get with looking at the situation objectively, and yes I have had conversations with people who know, possibly on this board.

Did the pilot that trains 100 miles from me in his F-16 and hangs out on American F-16 pilot boards, and fired a BVR, tell you that himself?

I believe the PAF and other officials. They say no F-16 was used. PAF is after all the main authority here.

As for the missile, there are multiple theories about that, but I don’t care because I believe the PAF.

About as sure as one can get with looking at the situation objectively, and yes I have had conversations with people who know, possibly on this board.

In that case, you should always write disclaimer with your claims.

Wait how do you know F-16 was used? It was because someone on the forum told you that it was?

In that case, you should always write disclaimer with your claims.

That
Wait how do you know F-16 was used? It was because someone on the forum told you that it was?

*sigh*

The information is on this board, if one wants to find it. It is really obvious, so I can't actually tell if I am debating genuinely curious individuals or not.

Back
Top Bottom