What's new

JF-17, not F-16, used in air combat: report

https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2536863&extra=page=1

Hand-drawn artwork by a Chinese military fan.

rj1ccv5.jpg
Serial number is wrong though ... its 10-113 for that particular block 1

Would they not think of 'ugly' reaction (ISPR), while bombing any soft target again, unless you mean terrorist attack, which is always a possibility.

After loosing Su-30 Indian army fell back to strategic missile game, which tells they accepted defeat in conventional warfare. I don't expect a defeated army to recover within a time of few months.

Yes, it's election time in India and hate against Pakistan is a top seller, but now modi has also publicly accepted defeat by stating Indian need Rafale in order to have different results of war with Pakistan.

Indian media has stopped selling war. They are rather questioning their own army of evidences against their strike claims.

I stated some facts and my estimate is based on these facts.

Reasonable points. The fact PAF hasn’t shown any evidence for both IAF kills ( MiG-21 was widely shared on social media by public but not PAF/ISPR) and also the warning air raids into India is quite telling. If Pakistan’s agenda is to punish Modi at the polls and humiliate India in the process, why wouldn’t they leak/release credible information about what happened? What does ISPR/PAF gain from sitting on hard evidence that can be used as a tool for psychological warfare against India? With the Indians going to the polls in couple weeks, this aspect from Pakistan is highly strange. Especially when India is flooding the airwaves with fake and intentionally fraudulent news and information.

Something to ponder on....

Back
Top Bottom