JF-17/FC-1 Thunder Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF-17s over Islamabad!

3ef94a5606dcfa26d0ae18dbbadeca36.jpg

Whoa! Best picture i saw in my life. Devastatingly good!:GUNS: :D

Russians are threwd:)
They are wise to give us enginees.

I'm not going to talk about politics here, just discuss some talent.
For the 1800-1900 years, China lost a lot of land to strong powers. But China fought them back in later wars, except that, the vast land in the far east which was given to Russian Emperor--tsar.

Why? Because after the Soviet Russia realized that China grow independent, a lot of aid came. The russian experts help China to build its original industry bases in 5 years including all aspects you could imagine, which make China grow 50 years stronger. Leader Lenin declared to abandon the land that tsar got from China, but we're not going to have them back.

Although there're some unpleasent issure between later leaders of these countries, we're still wonderfully Neighbors.
It's a pity that for some extent, now Russia accepted some presure from USA and its employees(like india) and made some unwise decision. Think Putin is wise enough to handle this.

As for older people in China, we still call Russian "Our Big brother". Could dollars sweep this friendship? I'm in attension.

Glad to hear your opinion mate. :tup:

Check the sound out on this one

JF-17 "THUNDERING" over Islamabad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news guyies....I knew this was going to happen even those on PakDef said the same thing as well :tup:

PAF seeks more JF-17 fighters
The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) aims to acquire 200-250 JF-17 Thunder (FC-1) fighter aircraft in place of the 150 originally envisaged, the country's air force...
23-Mar-2007

http://jdw.janes.com/public/jdw/index.shtml

If anyone can get the full article will be appreciated.

Great news guyies....I knew this was going to happen even those on PakDef said the same thing as well :tup:

PAF seeks more JF-17 fighters
The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) aims to acquire 200-250 JF-17 Thunder (FC-1) fighter aircraft in place of the 150 originally envisaged, the country's air force...
23-Mar-2007

http://jdw.janes.com/public/jdw/index.shtml

If anyone can get the full article will be appreciated.

Pretty much, they are increased because of having two types of JF-17s. Western & Chinese. So basically element of surprise is definately there! :tup:

Thanks for that link Dragonking......theres another one regarding the Arjun too (on the same page):tup:

I saw the thunder in prade. the smoke is still comming out of that engine. Damn!:wall:

yar we have achived so much in very little time , but he is still crying over the smoke. Now I cant say much but trust me that it will be taken care off.

Sir anyway to tell how? I think the smoke trail have been improved a lot, seeing the video of JF-17 during March 23rd. However, in other picture i was able to spot smoke, but this was the other aircraft (not red-green painted one) in the skies of Islamabad. If you cant post here, you can post in the Think Tank or PM me.

Regards.

the thunder in flag colours have very less smoke(hardly visible) but there was no weapons loadad on it means it didn't use high thrust in parade. if it will, then engine may release some somke. lets wait and see its performance with maximum take off weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom