What's new

JF-17/FC-1 Thunder Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
And finally two beasts are in the skies!

Actually now i see the purpose of the painting it red and green. It looks so beautiful that i would faint right now.

Just saw JF-17 flight on the Pakistan day parade on Geo tv. It was awesome :army:

Just saw JF-17 flight on the Pakistan day parade on Geo tv. It was awesome :army:

Abi yar, I want GeoTV stations bombed to hell, they just showed the plane and not rest of the parade and these morons started to show cricket and that mullah guy. :angry:

It was shown on all channels (Ptv, ARY,Geo) at the same time. Sorry you missed it. I will try to find the Video. :army:

It was shown on all channels (Ptv, ARY,Geo) at the same time. Sorry you missed it. I will try to find the Video. :army:

Read my post bro, I saw the plane part, but not the rest of the parade with armour units, etc coming cause here, they are showing Mullah and stupid cricket.

JF17 in action

Last edited by a moderator:
Kudos to Pakistan friends on your National Day! :tup:

Look forward to seeing these beautiful machines shoot down some fat-*** Su-30MKI:GUNS:

I saw the thunder in prade. the smoke is still comming out of that engine. Damn!:wall:

Today i saw at T.v JF-17 thunder was nice coloured,half have pakistan's flag colour and half have chaina's flag colour.
Jf-17 thunder proud of pakistan:flag:

Russians are threwd:)
They are wise to give us enginees.

I'm not going to talk about politics here, just discuss some talent.
For the 1800-1900 years, China lost a lot of land to strong powers. But China fought them back in later wars, except that, the vast land in the far east which was given to Russian Emperor--tsar.

Why? Because after the Soviet Russia realized that China grow independent, a lot of aid came. The russian experts help China to build its original industry bases in 5 years including all aspects you could imagine, which make China grow 50 years stronger. Leader Lenin declared to abandon the land that tsar got from China, but we're not going to have them back.

Although there're some unpleasent issure between later leaders of these countries, we're still wonderfully Neighbors.
It's a pity that for some extent, now Russia accepted some presure from USA and its employees(like india) and made some unwise decision. Think Putin is wise enough to handle this.

As for older people in China, we still call Russian "Our Big brother". Could dollars sweep this friendship? I'm in attension.

CONGRATULATIONS to ever pakistani & chinese bro.. what r the specs of radar and what next is coming after F-16 & j-10

Thanks for the pictures and videos everyone. Finally, Thunder has struck!

:army: :yahoo:

Man!! Grey already looked cool.Why'd they change it?
Red reminds me of the old red plane in which the red baron fought!! Those propeller ones.

Man, funny you bring up the Baron! He was good but shot down by a Canadian! Now these Canadians are so diplomatic and peacful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom