What's new

Featured JF-17 Emerged As The Star of Swift Retort

I believe it was "Air Intelligence" job to confirm it and get proof as well.

After 27 Feb, I always thought that Pakistan will get all the relevant information in 6-8 months, considering India was actively trying to hide it. Air Intelligence might not be at par with ISI but by now they must have the answers of the following questions

The extent of damage to SU30MKI (hit or damaged or crashed) ?
Exact Crash site location, If any ?
Established Identities of SU-30 pilots (Names, Ranks, Squadron info etc)?
Fate of the pilots (Injured/Killed)?

If we don't have answers to these questions and any solid proof of these, then our claimed SU-30 hit will not be accepted in international/Academic circles.

Exactly! And not to mention official PAF claims that they have the recording of the IAF panic after the SU-30 went down. Well, if you have such a recording why wouldn’t you present it to set the record straight. Something tells me this is a lie or an incompetence on the part of PAF. If they release now, it’s more than a year late and people will correctly raise credibility concerns.

Btw, the Indians never hesitated to present the intercepted conversation between Musharraf and his generals during Kargil. There’s no reason why PAF wouldn’t release this audio if it has it in its possession.

Last edited:
Let's let the cat out of the bag.!!!

unnamed (1).png

Exactly! And not to mention official PAF claims that they have the recording of the IAF panic after the SU-30 went down. Well, if you have such a recording why wouldn’t you present it to set the record straight. Something tells me this is a lie or an incompetence on the part of PAF.

You are entitled for your opinion, like all of us and I agree.

If they release now, it’s more than a year later and people will correctly raise credibility concerns.

I don't see PAF worried about credibility as I also don't see any concerns as such.

There’s no reason why PAF wouldn’t release this audio if it has it in its possession.
That is how anyone would believe but the one with possession of such information, will decide as how, when & why to release such information. However, there are more than enough accounts/sources acknowledging the fact and among them, are very credible ones that you will know only if you read with interest between the lines.

Just saying bud.

What if I tell you that first kill by PAF was a multi BVR Scenario. But, IAF firing any missile is not acknowledged by any party. The contrails may be for one of missiles or whatever but IAF didn't fire at all otherwise, they would have claimed everything between Earth & sky.
PAF did dominate them by engaging them in multiple lockon from multiple sources, which they were not being able to shake off.
Erieye, Thunders, Falcons and ground radars including the LY-80 , all were beaming the IAF jets, triggering warnings in their cockpits.
That may have kept them too busy to fire any missiles at PAF.

Exactly! And not to mention official PAF claims that they have the recording of the IAF panic after the SU-30 went down. Well, if you have such a recording why wouldn’t you present it to set the record straight. Something tells me this is a lie or an incompetence on the part of PAF. If they release now, it’s more than a year later and people will correctly raise credibility concerns.

Btw, the Indians never hesitated to present the intercepted conversation between Musharraf and his generals during Kargil. There’s no reason why PAF wouldn’t release this audio if it has it in its possession.
Why do you think IAF cut down SU-30 orders and went on a buying spree after Feb the 27th?
Their PM himself sounded unimpressed by IAF performance when he said that "Raphaale hota tou nateeja ku u aur hota".
If IAF had achieved all targets anodt nothing, then why such panic?

If they release now, it’s more than a year later and people will correctly raise credibility concerns.
India as usual would not have accepted any "technical proof" from Pakistan if released a few months earlier or today. They will just try to downplay it as manufactured evidence, be it audio recordings or radar tracks. So I see no point in releasing that info by PAF. That's why my point was to get "Hard evidence" of the kill, like photos or videos of the wreckage or pilot's dead bodies.

The main reason for the confusion in all this SU-30 saga is the lack of willings from PAF's side to assert the claim of SU-30 kill. Maybe PAF doesn't want to stir the pot too much by actively claiming the death of 2 IAF pilots.

Shows you are a Novice in air warfare.
Listen to Air Marshal Harikumars interview which clearly mentions why it was not possible for IAF or anyone to ascertain whether PAF jets were coming towards LOC even though they were all picked up on radar:
India tried to bomb Pak...Pak ANNOUNCED that we will retaliate. Indian radars detected Pakistani fighter jets getting airborne...
...a VIGILANT airforce would think of it as an incoming attack(that was previously announced) and respond accordingly...but hey "I'm a novice".

Last edited:
Since I have been blocked from that thread, I have decided to respond here:

Since you are too impatient to respond with all the details that we had from all the Indian Internet Sena on the Forum; merging your post here for once. Don't repeat these copy paste as these details have been here repeatedly. For the courtesy, moving your post so you may not feel outgunned & outnumbered like IAF on that day.

Listen to Air Marshal Harikumars interview which clearly mentions why it was not possible for IAF or anyone to ascertain whether PAF jets were coming towards LOC even though they were all picked up on radar:

IAF was never in position by the definition as such, to ascertain whether PAF was coming or not. Lame isn't it. IAF was expecting PAF and then there is no such thing like possibility of coming or not. However, since you use too much to explain but failing repeatedly, let it go my friend. Your intention to explain something impossible is resulting in further embarrassment for IAF.

A simple google search would have shown you that no Su-30 pilot died in any accident last year. The officer who died in Awantipur accident was Sqn Ldr Rakesh Kumar Pandey (31220 ADM) of Administrative branch and other one was a corporal (enlisted).

History with custodian of such record aka India is well known for manipulation & fabrication. It is in-fact the one who can play with the file anytime and post him anywhere in IAF. For example, villagers stole the black box of IAF chopper shot on that day in classic case of fratricide. Damn those villagers were some smart aviation engineers. By the way, no one ever explained why these two officers along with two unknown officers were traveling in such time of night.

Exactly! And not to mention official PAF claims that they have the recording of the IAF panic after the SU-30 went down. Well, if you have such a recording why wouldn’t you present it to set the record straight. Something tells me this is a lie or an incompetence on the part of PAF. If they release now, it’s more than a year later and people will correctly raise credibility concerns.

PAF is not very good at PR.
We all know that.
We can thank the Army man General Asif Ghafoor for prevesenting the 26th and 27th February events so brilliantly and successfully. Even he wasn't given accurate information by paf, hence the discrepancy about no F-16 in action, statement during the initial press releases.
If it was left to Air force's own PR department, it had been a shamebolic mess.

India as usual would not have accepted any "technical proof" from Pakistan if released a few months earlier or today. They will just try to downplay it as manufactured evidence, be it audio recordings or radar tracks. So I see no point in releasing that info by PAF. That's why my point was to get "Hard evidence" of the kill, like photos or videos of the wreckage or pilot's dead bodies.

The main reason for the confusion in all this SU-30 saga is the lack of willings from PAF's side to assert the claim of SU-30 kill. Maybe PAF doesn't want to stir the pot too much by actively claiming the death of 2 IAF pilots.

An audio recording and the AMRAAM presented by the Indians would have presented a solid circumstantial evidence.

Pardon me if i misunderstood & had comprehension issue but "Did you mean to say that Su-30 was Locked &/or Fired by 2 of PA Aircrafts separately ? "

Yes. First kill was a multi BVR shot though the first which reached, bag the kill hence, Falcon. That was told on that day within hours, by the source. I have to believe given person's credibility.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom