What's new

Featured JF-17 Emerged As The Star of Swift Retort

68206242.jpg

Did the Indians get this Amraam piece from the Su30 wreckage?
Proximity fuse detonation.
The missile parts can fall at significant distance from the aircraft wreckage

I believe it was "Air Intelligence" job to confirm it and get proof as well.

After 27 Feb, I always thought that Pakistan will get all the relevant information in 6-8 months, considering India was actively trying to hide it. Air Intelligence might not be at par with ISI but by now they must have the answers of the following questions

The extent of damage to SU30MKI (hit or damaged or crashed) ?
Exact Crash site location, If any ?
Established Identities of SU-30 pilots (Names, Ranks, Squadron info etc)?
Fate of the pilots (Injured/Killed)?

If we don't have answers to these questions and any solid proof of these, then our claimed SU-30 hit will not be accepted in international/Academic circles.
We have all three. With Visual Proofs of the destroyed bird. Have already shown it to reps of 02 x friendly countries(as per my knowledge) .They were impressed.Russian requests were For acccess were humbly declined.

Yes. First kill was a multi BVR shot though the first which reached, bag the kill hence, Falcon. That was told on that day within hours, by the source. I have to believe given person's credibility.

Glad to know it & thanks for the confirmation. Also, this was stated between the lines on PDF as well but today you just cleared the doubt.

A simple google search would have shown you that no Su-30 pilot died in any accident last year.

Since you are quoting the person who is already in a good mood today. I will only say that, try to google search these guys in Sher Makhni area where they saw it going down while came in burning when it went out with 56" thumping. Here the "It" may be read as MKI because Abhinandan came down on different location. Wanted to clarify so that you wouldn't come with another post as such.

@Amavous Air Intel is already explained by @SQ8 but still, here is the ground intel which will be enough for these Indians and I don't see PAF needs to bother for the same for a while. (PAF isn't silent because of this video. I was joking).

Glad to know it & thanks for the confirmation. Also, this was stated between the lines on PDF as well but today you just cleared the doubt.

No problem bro. I couldn't go beyond ..... Also, whether call it intentionally or not but "People" were informed with specific details which already countered Indian Propaganda in this regard. Those details were made by people on different mediums and I found it interesting as well because the message was sent and delivered well. I had to censor the mentioning of assets of both BVRs as it doesn't matter anymore.

This piece must be from the missile that hit the Su30.

That makes sense and had to agree. Said it from day first, nobody can find a piece of that AIM-120 C5 within hours of Operation Swift Retort unless the one took it along while burning and gliding in an attempt to somehow make it to home-base.

There are ways to verify claims with WVR era:
-wreckage
- gun camera
- witnesses(explosion, crash etc)
- electronic prooF

Today in BVR with engagements happening without sight and no Explosions to see - what we have left is electronic
- radar and EW.. seeing a solid radar track disappear and not appear again
- watching the reaction of other aircraft
- missile telemetry
- Intel

On our end we saw the radar track try to beam but then vanished - after which the wingman ran back, then seemed to try and provide some cover or as if he is looking for something(wreckage, chutes?) - then apparently he ran back again calling bingo. Normally there is some communication between wingman and flight lead on this but I would guess since I have no info @airomerix @Knuckles that either voluntary Or involuntary radio silence ensued.

Additionally, a few minutes after the track disappears the heli from Srinagar took off and was heading in the direction of the last track. That is clue number 2

The final has to do with the intel - primarily with two Su-30 pilots suddenly dying in a car accident near Srinagar even though thats miles away from their posting.
From what I heard, and limited to say not more than that......their Flanker got hit and crashed while attempting to land. But what I heard was more impressive was the repositioning of the Viper who splashed the Bison. Any fighter pilot would perform a maneuver that tight and fast in excitement.

Since you are quoting the person who is already in a good mood today. I will only say that, try to google search these guys in Sher Makhni area where they saw it going down while came in burning when it went out with 56" thumping. Here the "It" may be read as MKI because Abhinandan came down on different location. Wanted to clarify so that you wouldn't come with another post as such.

@Amavous Air Intel is already explained by @SQ8 but still, here is the ground intel which will be enough for these Indians and I don't see PAF needs to bother for the same for a while. (PAF isn't silent because of this video. I was joking).
So this video proves another jet was hit and crashed in India.

From what I heard, and limited to say not more than that......their Flanker got hit and crashed while attempting to land. But what I heard was more impressive was the repositioning of the Viper who splashed the Bison. Any fighter pilot would perform a maneuver that tight and fast in excitement.
That’s the general perception in the Airforce circles. Reality is a little different. If your in service, once you reach Close to the apex Decision making circles, Visit Mehakma, you’ll see where the missile hit and what became of the pilots.

So this video proves another jet was hit and crashed in India.

Other than MiG, yes. That is most probably the "Asian Raptor" going down to its grave. That birds was seen rushing to battle space, returning in a while in flames and seen going down in those hills of Bawani B Panchayat while it was flying towards Sher Makhni. Interestingly, the eyewitness says that it was flying from Rajori Sector and got hit above or near Khamba area.

Decisions have to be made on the ground before the mission, Pilots should be briefed
before and nor whilst in the air. If you waste time in the air then IAF could shoot down Pak
jets. PAF should of atleast got a few kills for the JF17 thunder.
Strategic plans will have been made on the ground, tactical decisions will have been made as the battle unfolded.

Experience counts -

I would imagine that the flying Fuel bladder that is a MKI would not survive that long.

That’s the general perception in the Airforce circles. Reality is a little different. If your in service, once you reach Close to the apex Decision making circles, Visit Mehakma, you’ll see where the missile hit and what became of the pilots.
Well that Viper was exiting initially. And regarding the MKI, the EW personnel have data for the claim. If they are not releasing any more info (and by that I mean PAF), then it is entirely up to them. Either way, A CONFIRMED kill and I repeat A CONFIRMED KILL was enough to shatter confidence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom