What's new

Featured JF-17 Emerged As The Star of Swift Retort

what about the JF-17 ground attacks? were there any casualties and damage to ground assets? the Indians were completely silent on this. the leaked telephone call hint about it, but no details from the Indian side.

Customer support can be construed at times as folks present.
There was no case of Cubans directly fighting you guys - just tech support on site to ensure that their equipment worked as advertised.
There were no isrealis there period. I was there so I know.

what about the JF-17 ground attacks? were there any casualties and damage to ground assets? the Indians were completely silent on this. the leaked telephone call hint about it, but no details from the Indian side.
Those were by M's not JF-17s.

No casualties were intended - however the large bombs and the ground shock could have triggered something.

Where are we referring to?
At a specific base or with the IAF support folks in general (unrelated to this entire episode)

We are 95% sure a Su-30 was blown clear out of the sky with 70% confidence that at least one pilot not making it.

I believe it was "Air Intelligence" job to confirm it and get proof as well.

After 27 Feb, I always thought that Pakistan will get all the relevant information in 6-8 months, considering India was actively trying to hide it. Air Intelligence might not be at par with ISI but by now they must have the answers of the following questions

The extent of damage to SU30MKI (hit or damaged or crashed) ?
Exact Crash site location, If any ?
Established Identities of SU-30 pilots (Names, Ranks, Squadron info etc)?
Fate of the pilots (Injured/Killed)?

If we don't have answers to these questions and any solid proof of these, then our claimed SU-30 hit will not be accepted in international/Academic circles.

Welcome bro. I am just adding with whatever I have. Furthermore, not just the lock but in-fact it was a whole scene of hide & seek, as to what different accounts acknowledges. Thunder broke the locks and so IAF been having a continuous tone for what is coming next and then the voice was, bingo or radar issue or whatever. Speaking of Thunder Alone, neither MK2s nor MKIs could succeed to catch the little beast. May be a bit could have been exaggerated on different occasions but conclusively, when it came to tango; Thunder was above of them rivals.

Had the Indian fired a bullet; they would have claimed total air superiority on that day. Yeah, I can acknowledge that MK2 and so the MKI, tried their level best but never had the chance to lob one. In return, tone was sent like a message of death from nowhere.
But there are videos recorded by public in which two jets fire missiles at a lone jet which evades them.

Customer support can be construed at times as folks present.
There was no case of Cubans directly fighting you guys - just tech support on site to ensure that their equipment worked as advertised.
Could u DM me info regarding the bold part? I don't wanna derail the thread...but I'm very curious about that above. I have no clue as to what u r mentioning...and would like to read up on it.

Just look at what he said Bhai.

There are too many loopholes & incorrect assessment by him for that day as if anyone starts to repeat the same, we will need hundreds of pages similar to Feb 27th Thread. By such account of 6:1, he accepted that actually IAF was sleeping despite the fact that PAF was air-born and reaching. By the same statement, it appears like Indian Military was sleeping having tharra for the last night. Nobody shows but only 4 on that day? Yeah, IAF was outnumbered because PAF CAS has to ring on a speed-dial number of B.S Dhaona. Instead of saying that even the numbers mentioned by IAF contradicts to what he think let alone outnumbered. That is, in other words, hall of shame. Now it is turning out to be "wo baray larkay le aya thaa" or "Ab k mar k dakh".

Now on totally different note; look at what Pakistanis did to Military despite being the victorious. I mean, almost every internet general has grilled and even disrespected the force for leaving few them alive. Why I am mentioning the two sides just so that we can compare as what we are dealing with.

Even the weather of Karachi doesn't change that fast like Indian stories.
Like Areesh says, Ignore the rat :-)

says who? please do not put fabricated claims.

There is nothing wrong with isreali electronics - they are the best. Unfortunately the end users are useless so what is the point.
I am just Enjoying the fights :) knowing well how all happens.

But there are videos recorded by public in which two jets fire missiles at a lone jet which evades them.

What if I tell you that first kill by PAF was a multi BVR Scenario. But, IAF firing any missile is not acknowledged by any party. The contrails may be for one of missiles or whatever but IAF didn't fire at all otherwise, they would have claimed everything between Earth & sky.

I believe it was "Air Intelligence" job to confirm it and get proof as well.

After 27 Feb, I always thought that Pakistan will get all the relevant information in 6-8 months, considering India was actively trying to hide it. Air Intelligence might not be at par with ISI but by now they must have the answers of the following questions

The extent of damage to SU30MKI (hit or damaged or crashed) ?
Exact Crash site location, If any ?
Established Identities of SU-30 pilots (Names, Ranks, Squadron info etc)?
Fate of the pilots (Injured/Killed)?

If we don't have answers to these questions and any solid proof of these, then our claimed SU-30 hit will not be accepted in international/Academic circles.

There are ways to verify claims with WVR era:
-wreckage
- gun camera
- witnesses(explosion, crash etc)
- electronic prooF

Today in BVR with engagements happening without sight and no Explosions to see - what we have left is electronic
- radar and EW.. seeing a solid radar track disappear and not appear again
- watching the reaction of other aircraft
- missile telemetry
- Intel

On our end we saw the radar track try to beam but then vanished - after which the wingman ran back, then seemed to try and provide some cover or as if he is looking for something(wreckage, chutes?) - then apparently he ran back again calling bingo. Normally there is some communication between wingman and flight lead on this but I would guess since I have no info @airomerix @Knuckles that either voluntary Or involuntary radio silence ensued.

Additionally, a few minutes after the track disappears the heli from Srinagar took off and was heading in the direction of the last track. That is clue number 2

The final has to do with the intel - primarily with two Su-30 pilots suddenly dying in a car accident near Srinagar even though thats miles away from their posting.

There were Israeli's assets present in IOK immediately before, during and after 27 Feb as their tell tail "Chirps" were picked up by our guys.

8. It’s always a treat to listen to convo of Abhi and his GC lady Officer. I wish all Pakistanis can hear it one day.

I have a friend who was on the scopes that day, he says it was a treat to listen to the confused radio chatter between IAF air assets and GC, i wish i could hear it some day.

10. ACM Rakesh is a professional, I would be concerned about his approach to overhaul his airforce. Will keep an eye on how they go about things. His direction is fine, but the current challenge at Ladakh will prove his mettle.
That is the actual concern which should be highlighted. Our best bet is that the current regime keeps looking for incompetent “yes men” and not true professionals - because they can turn things around to a level of hurt for us.

Don’t expect the Indians to give an iota of truth on this matter because they will never speak it even if it they have one available(although they have none given to them since this is a very muddled episode on their side since all the command and operational failure guys are trying to save their skin - hopefully one of their honest and truly dedicated individuals will open this shameful episode on their end.. if only India had a Kaiser Tufail.. many horrors would be exposed but also gallant and intelligent folk would be rewarded).

The situation on our side is a little different in that once the picture was analyzed after the fact new details have emerged that only reinforces the panic within IAF command once they lost the first flanker.
What those details are is where the confusion starts because everyone speaking to whoever is going to get a different story based upon the date and source.

I had a small whatsapp with a F-16sq member who was airborne that day - my version is likely limited both by opsec and his perspective/information.
Someone who may speak to AVM Paracha would have a different view and so on.

The common theme is clear:

We are 95% sure a Su-30 was blown clear out of the sky with 70% confidence that at least one pilot not making it.

We are sure that despite our focus to hit treelines or “useless” targets - some ancillary damage occurred with the ReKs.

We heard every exchange that happened on every IAF channel and once the Su-30 event happened it was absolute panic - almost a Erich Hartmann situation(WWII German Ace with 352 kills - his tactic was to come out of nowhere and make sure one fighter was blown to smithereens in front of the entire group causing utter panic)

The M2ks ran - no other word for it since their controller wanted them to engage but their flight lead smartly realized that was suicidal and faked the radar failure.

Abhinandan’s flight of 4+1 seemed to take longer to get off the ground and hesitant to engage or held off. The valiant but foolhardy attempt by him was pretty much a lone wolf attack with the associated results.

The IAF was extremely textbook with tactics except Abhinandan’s masking attempts

By the time other IAF assets came meekly into the picture- our Strike assets were well beyond egress while the fighter sweep was enforced with additional CAP elements. They(IAF) were outnumbered through the entire day while we were preparing to hit back again with additional strikes if they tried coming in - they never did. Instead the Brahmos were moved in pretty large numbers which we do consider dangerous and hence our MRBM’s were moved as well. Best guess is that the IAF high command was deflated and despite their more motivated pilots from their M2K sq wanting a second scrap.

As already mentioned here, they tried using single aircraft hit and run tactics to hide under airliners but in one hilarious case the Su-30 with its massive RCS was seen earlier than the airliner it was trying to sneak in with.

In conclusion - “Aap aye, hamne dekha aur aap dar ke jo samajh aya phek kar aur hamare darakht shaheed kar ke bhag gaye. Phir ham aye, aap ko andha bana ke aur Raptor of the subcontinent ko do tukron mein karke aur faujion ko ptsd de kar chale gaye - muft ka mehman bhi de diya aap ne aur phir apne Russian Oniks ke peeche chup gaye”

If this was the case, PAF should have presented the recording. They have made this claim officially which begs many questions. It shows either incompetence

The final has to do with the intel - primarily with two Su-30 pilots suddenly dying in a car accident near Srinagar even though thats miles away from their posting.

I think it is in reference to one of the officer Squadron Leader Rakesh Pandey and Corporal Ajay Kumar died in a road accident at the time that even Police said that it not clear as why officials were traveling in the wee hours. Other two were also injured including an officer and an airman but never named,interestingly.

Secondly, that officer was then shown as posted in Admin Branch. I think, they have a lot to cover and this side is keeping it close to heart and let's them make all the mistakes they can by lying to cover the previous lies.
Capture-2020-07-20-22-51-13.png

The point of accident is Malangpora village of Pulwama district outside the air force’s base in Awantipora and accident was reported on 4th April, 2019.
116730-dkfuofreyc-1554379671.jpeg

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom