What's new

JF-17 C Arrives To Participate In Dubai Airshow!

JF-17 Rehearsing for the Airshow.

20231111_130610.jpg

Exactly.

Although, i'm surprised that one of the Block II isn't the B-variant (Dual Seater).

PAC/PAF's Marketing Team has been criticized over & over and you get the feeling that they are NOT interested in marketing this jet at all.
I am sure they have good reasons for not taking the Dual Seater. Maybe it doesn’t have the ferry range, maybe it is not set up for air to air refueling. Don’t be critical based on the obvious. Your views are not always the right views

I am sure they have good reasons for not taking the Dual Seater. Maybe it doesn’t have the ferry range, maybe it is not set up for air to air refueling. Don’t be critical based on the obvious. Your views are not always the right views
JF-17 has been coming to the DxB Air Show since 2010 & back then even the Block I didn't have Air-2-Air Refueling. And the dual seater has the exact same range.

If the the Chinese L-15 can make the trip from Pakistan to UAE, it outta be a breeze for B-variant.

As for my 'views', its more of an opinion.

The DxB Air Show is the 3rd Largest Air Show after Paris & Farnborough. If PAF can't market their stuff at an Air Show literally next door - than damn their 'Good Reason'.

As a die cast model ?

Ps not on list
Yeah, so the list consists of the ones on Static Display & even that isn't complete.

There are plenty of Military Jets missing that will be there.

Also, there are photos on the IAF's X handle.

Tejas & their Helicopter, DHURV will be there.

Also heard that Ba Yi Aerobatics Team (PLAAF) will be making an appearance with their J-10s'

Last edited:
JF-17 has been coming to the DxB Air Show since 2010 & back then even the Block I didn't have Air-2-Air Refueling. And the dual seater has the exact same range.

If the the Chinese L-15 can make the trip from Pakistan to UAE, it outta be a breeze for B-variant.

As for my 'views', its more of an opinion.

The DxB Air Show is the 3rd Largest Air Show after Paris & Farnborough. If PAF can't market their stuff at an Air Show literally next door - than damn their 'Good Reason'.

Yeah, so the list consists of the ones on Static Display & even that isn't complete.

There are plenty of Military Jets missing that will be there.

Also, there are photos on the IAF's X handle.

Tejas & their Helicopter, DHURV will be there.

Also heard that Ba Yi Aerobatics Team (PLAAF) will be making an appearance with their J-10s'
I guess MACS in Russia is bigger than Dubai.
Been to Farnbrough many times. What'd to go to MACS but the Putin invaded Russia and British government doesn't allow it's citizens to go to Putin land anymore.

Why no block 3 air show? Why we are still showing block 2s? Apparently, in the past, PAF has also pulled JF17 out of airshows where Tejas was also flying. Of they have decided to pit them together this time, they should have brought their best to compare with Tejas.

Why no block 3 air show? Why we are still showing block 2s? Apparently, in the past, PAF has also pulled JF17 out of airshows where Tejas was also flying. Of they have decided to pit them together this time, they should have brought their best to compare with Tejas.
Block 3 is on static display and Block 2 is performing air display Bahrain airshow where Indian Tejas performed was nothing to compare with Dubai airshow

Block 3 is on static display and Block 2 is performing air display Bahrain airshow where Indian Tejas performed was nothing to compare with Dubai airshow
Why isn't block 3 performing air display? Why is it block 2?

And apparently JF17 withdrew from the following airshows where Tejas was present:
Bahrain Air Show in 2016
Malaysia’s Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) in 2019
Dubai Air Show 2021

Why isn't block 3 performing air display? Why is it block 2?

And apparently JF17 withdrew from the following airshows where Tejas was present:
Bahrain Air Show in 2016
Malaysia’s Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) in 2019
Dubai Air Show 2021
Because Block3 is heavier than the Block2 while they have a same engine.

Back
Top Bottom