What's new

JF-17 Block-II equipped with new MAWS

A few points why would block 3 need a new prototype if there were no new structural changes like cft or limited front end rcs like diamond shape? Just for hanging two additional hard points and new radar ?? Anyway almost 3 plus year for the change means there is something more than simple add jh new HP and changing radar, guessing though ...
Hi you are right in your assessment beside these china has recently shown its HMDS on their j20 which need to tangle with jf17 also however pl15 also need to tangle with jf17 which will need some more time at the moment pl15 is only working with j16 @ j20
Your input will be appreciated
Thx

some of you guys are blind or delusional theres nothing special about this rack on the JF-17 you just like dreaming and pretending something to be more then it actually is, Mods please close this thread.

Mods,

Plz terminate this newbie's account---the member has nothing to add to the board.

Mods,

Plz terminate this newbie's account---the member has nothing to add to the board.
Using "Mods "wont work, gotta report.

And.. I still have to do everything around here.. ip shows up in england based off a cellphone. Probably a dual ID since these douchebags brag about it on "their" forums member sections.

Apparently there are new controls in place which require all new members to be approved so things could get better and we all may have fruitful discussions agains

Mods wont work, gotta report.

And.. I still have to do everything around here.. ip shows up in england based off a cellphone. Probably a dual ID since these douchebags brag about it on "their" forums member sections.

Apparently there are new controls in place which require all new members to be approved so things could get better and we all may have fruitful discussions agains
i concur, this forum has gotten out of control and it is not worth the stress levels with nightmare mudslings with amateurs/hoccus pocus believers not to mention people hellbent on pushing their own indoctrinated hate filled ideas

i concur, this forum has gotten out of control and it is not worth the stress levels with nightmare mudslings with amateurs/hoccus pocus believers not to mention people hellbent on pushing their own indoctrinated hate filled ideas
dont loose faith buddy
there are few good people like you.
just take a break take it easy. make your point when needed.
haters will burn themselves out

It gets that way when you try to let everyone into a discussion, which is why democracy is inherintly flawed because people are counted instead of "weighed" on their IQ.

It gets that way when you try to let everyone into a discussion, which is why democracy is inherintly flawed because people are counted instead of "weighed" on their IQ.
I wish Allama Bhopali. I only wish. We would have ended up with perhaps 500 members but the quality and content of discussion would have been amazing. However a lot of us have grown up on the forum and learnt by following and learning from informed members.
A

Its updated CMWS/AIRCMM with first gen. pIR features. Its integrated with 4-6 EOS with ECU. Passive sensors in addition to other signatures detect EO signature from the AAM.
These new MAW sensors are placed there to detect HOBS missile launches?

20161112162933_abc653b6121460afeab4f340b80eb609_1.jpeg
I am sure Block-III. Just my wish is that it would be carbon composite.

I wish PAF will choose J-31 as it has similar power plant like JF-17s and will be less stressful for PAF to keep it in the air all the time. I am sure 100% that J-31 will have 100% the same tech as J-20 which will never be available for J-31s other foreign customers.

Back
Top Bottom