What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Similarly in photos of post # 3349, also observe that the LERX leading edge on 3000 is attached to the outer intake at second row of rivets. On 225 the attached leading edge is only one row of rivets aft of the intake lip. Also on 225 it has a chemically milled or sheet form doubler at the LERX leading edge attachment point on the intake outer structure, this feature is altogether missing on 3000 since the leading edge of LERX is attaching to the structure further aft on stronger structure. Any comments?

20191228_200246.jpg

Sir they are well aware of capabilities of JF 17 block II since feb 27 although we credited our f16 later officially announced. But JF17 proved it self very nicely now we warping off our JF17 block III it is very clear they will fly their jets far from the border. And rafle will be stationed near Bangladesh border because rafle was purchased for tashan & politics. No doubt Rafale is very potent and cable aircraft but Indians.......
You have valid points.
Rafael and other aircraft in the indian inventory Mirage 2k and su30mki are great machines but a machines is only as good as its operators. The best pair of football boots dont make a great footballer

Please comment on my observations about larger intake area. This means a lot about the engine being used on 3000 or this was required to be enlarged for the existing engine but better utilization of fuel burnt which will still translate in lesser fuel consumption and altimately longer time on the required station in the air?

OK sir can we assume that block-3 will have somehow miniature version of J-20's ETOS
whats ETOS???

Please comment on my observations about larger intake area. This means a lot about the engine being used on 3000 or this was required to be enlarged for the existing engine but better utilization of fuel burnt which will still translate in lesser fuel consumption and altimately longer time on the required station in the air?
No buddy. Inatake seems same to me.

these are optical and infrared senors throughout the fuselages of J-20/F-35 to dectect and attack ground targets at night and guide infrared short ranged air to air missiles to targets

your post is not showing block-2 picture for comparison:(
sorry check now

Back
Top Bottom