What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

I really hope that Pakistan Air Force invests in creating an EW variant of JF-17 Thunder and/or a more powerful version of the DA-20 Falcons. There should be a full squadron of around 14-16 DA-20s for Pakistan Air Force. As for Block-llls, it should be expected that these aircraft have an improved engine, consisting of FADEC, higher fuel efficiency, greater TBO (3000 hours) and greater thrust for acceleration.

I am just wondering if in block 3 hard point 2 and 6 will get further strengthen to take pk-84 class load currently only centerline, hardpoint 3,and 5 can go up to 1000kg plus load while 2 and 6 has been seen with 600kg class Loads ie 2xpk-82 plus pylon or Chinese L-6 / awc REK carrying pk-83 it ~600 kg

I really hope that Pakistan Air Force invests in creating an EW variant of JF-17 Thunder and/or a more powerful version of the DA-20 Falcons. There should be a full squadron of around 14-16 DA-20s for Pakistan Air Force. As for Block-llls, it should be expected that these aircraft have an improved engine, consisting of FADEC, higher fuel efficiency, greater TBO (3000 hours) and greater thrust for acceleration.
Some current and on-going air-borne EW/SIGINT projects in Turkey:

upload_2019-11-15_13-29-36.jpeg
upload_2019-11-15_13-29-46.jpeg
images
:
upload_2019-11-15_13-31-33.jpeg

The pride of Pakistan air force JF-17 Block III is rumored to make its maiden flight within two months. My question to the respected members, where are the pic and specs?

The pride of Pakistan air force JF-17 Block III is rumored to make its maiden flight within two months. My question to the respected members, where are the pic and specs?

Please utilize existing thread/topics for any discussion or queries instead of posting a new thread with merely two lines.

Regards,

JF 17 block 3 should fly soon, tired of waiting. Strategic scenario around us, is changing a lot & fast, very fast. Our enemies are trying their best and our best performance is kartarpur. We need a fighter to meet ever rising latest technical challenges and our Navy need a ICBM or at least cruise missile capable fleet of submarines urgently. We need to develop MIRV capable more missiles like Ababeel.
But it seems we are sleeping, we don't remember what's happening in Kashmir with youth, killing mercilessly the boys and rapping our sisters and daughters. They are destroying our Masjids and we are spending on gurdwaras and mundars.

JF 17 block 3 should fly soon, tired of waiting. Strategic scenario around us, is changing a lot & fast, very fast. Our enemies are trying their best and our best performance is kartarpur. We need a fighter to meet ever rising latest technical challenges and our Navy need a ICBM or at least cruise missile capable fleet of submarines urgently. We need to develop MIRV capable more missiles like Ababeel.
But it seems we are sleeping, we don't remember what's happening in Kashmir with youth, killing mercilessly the boys and rapping our sisters and daughters. They are destroying our Masjids and we are spending on gurdwaras and mundars.
Dont worry! Neither are our enemies working at lightening pace nor are we sleeping. We just do not open our mouth and shout to the world every time we make a breakthrough. We work quietly along and when we need to, reveal our capability. JFT block 3 is either in testing phase or in final phase of development. However a lot of testing is required before you validate. Along the lines improvements come along or minor tweaking which then requires retesting. But all is in hand.
It seems to me, at least, and my apologies if am incorrect, that you do not have any idea of who our enemies are. Dont go for conspiracy theories and we dont want to irk the world just yet. So for our "friends " next door the range of our MIRVs is enough as is the range of most of outr Ballistic missiles. You need to be cautious in expressing and showing capabilities beyond the scope of current conflict as it excites unnecessary attention and you want to escape that attention till it is unavoidable. Beleive me when the time comes you will find Pak forces ready.
A

Dont worry! Neither are our enemies working at lightening pace nor are we sleeping. We just do not open our mouth and shout to the world every time we make a breakthrough. We work quietly along and when we need to, reveal our capability. JFT block 3 is either in testing phase or in final phase of development. However a lot of testing is required before you validate. Along the lines improvements come along or minor tweaking which then requires retesting. But all is in hand.
It seems to me, at least, and my apologies if am incorrect, that you do not have any idea of who our enemies are. Dont go for conspiracy theories and we dont want to irk the world just yet. So for our "friends " next door the range of our MIRVs is enough as is the range of most of outr Ballistic missiles. You need to be cautious in expressing and showing capabilities beyond the scope of current conflict as it excites unnecessary attention and you want to escape that attention till it is unavoidable. Beleive me when the time comes you will find Pak forces ready.
A
InshAllah we will be ready ... coz that time will come soon after destruction of middle east which itself dont seem far fetched.

Patience and consistency is the need of the time

A

The team was indeed caught napping. BLK 3 was supposed to fly by August, then Oct and now It's pushed to December/ January.

The team was indeed caught napping. BLK 3 was supposed to fly by August, then Oct and now It's pushed to December/ January.
Delays in a project when we are clearly hearing about an own venture in AESA radar is understandable. Even if we get delayed by 6 months and we have a plane with a good quality AESA Radar I would be happy.
A

Back
Top Bottom