What's new

JF-17 Also Part of PAF Aggressor Squadron

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no doubt that Pakistan and A-Stan was actually the Greek Kingdom Greco-Bactrian. This area and its citizens were literally Greek. But hey, there are idiots who do not want to look at historic facts. And not only that, there is deliberate pathetic propaganda by the Tree Monkeys from the East trying to wash away the historical roots of Pakistan. There are deliberate efforts by vested powers to hide the real DNA ancestry of the people of Pakistan. Also, I am surprised Pakistan and Greece do not have more ties. Pakistan is almost a 2nd Greece.
Actually greece had bactria were cut off along time ago by powerful nations that came in between the 2. So over time they became distinct in their languages and other cultural practices. The Greco Greco bactrian evolved into pakhto, chirali and other such languages but some traditions were kept the same. Like the flutes and drums the people of GB, chiral and kpk use, along with clothing too.

Let me tell you one secret. I am probably among very few people here, who can reach the "highest" people in PA with a very very short notice. But I have never used my connections to post on this forum. I am sure my connections are doing a great job saving Pakistan from the enemies. They are their in case we need them in emergency in bad world of Pakistani politics. Otherwise, let them carry on their fantastic work.
Despite that I still criticise PA if they do something wrong, to be objective.
Sir...
With all due respect...
Can you plz confirm or deny rumors regarding f16 block 70(new,used but upgraded/or upgrade for existing fleet)
No details but just just confirmation.....

@airomerix @Windjammer

I had my comments in regard to contribution of yours and then the credibility as well. Unfortunately, it is still a disappointment to see that we have to reach each other's neck like this. Gentlemen, I used to say and I will repeat that instead of a person; the content, facts, reality & information should be the center of discussion. We aren't here to downgrade anyone of us nor our intentions are ill in hindsight of situation at hand. Either an information is wrong, not confirmed or contrary to the facts but on other hand, we shouldn't be disregarding each other on personal grounds. We still need to behave with an approach of always having room to learn and be flexible in this regard. We shall have a sense of discussion where no one is supposed to shove down the information instead, have your say and leave it be whereby members will be reading and understand the information at hand. The counter arguments shouldn't be disrespecting anyone on personal ground nor shall we question the personality at all.

You both have your own area of bringing interesting yet qualitative & accurate information to the forum for discussion hence, lest not slide down the wrong way. Lets read your opinion, ideas as well as informative posts with quality and the matter will be decided on the basis of plausible arguments.

Regards,

You are correct in your analysis. This is somewhat how we operate.

The confusion part is true reason being we see a misplaced picture of a 29 Sqn viper tail in the OP's post. Also OP has tried to establish a link between a thunder pilot wearing TDS patch with Thunders in the background followed by a 29 sqn Agressor tail photo.

As I have repeatedly said. These are two different squadrons. Just like Sherdils aerobatics team and Sherdil squadron based at Bholari.

No. 29 Squadron brings the top notch pilots from 5, 9 and 11 to carry out missions of a particular kind. The kind is classified.

While TDS is a school which innovates the tactics which pilots use in light of the modern capabilities introduced in the PAF eg. BVR's, ASMs etc.

As far as Op Swift Retrot goes. Again, the JF-17s which participated had nothing to do with TDS. The pilots who flew 14 sqn jets might have attended a few courses at TDS. Otherwise there we have no record of even CCS JF-17s taking part let alone aggressor marked JF-17s (which dont exist).

I cant believe we have a thread running due to mass confusion.
Pilots from TDS do detachments to various squadrons I believe; hence the confusion.
In addition, attached to TDS 29th sq has provided syllabi that are used in pretty much every PAF squadron but specifically with the intro of JF some new content was developed to use it, akin to the role 422 TES does for USAF.

Thread was closed due to the lack of confirmation but it turns out to be true and @Windjammer was totally correct on account as stated in Op.

Thread is active now.
Interesting ... Please elaborate a bit more. How this was confirmed and what is the composition of Aggressors?

That is nice to know.

I'm looking forward to this new information which suggests JF-17s are part of 29 sqn 'Aggressors'
You live and learn and i'm glad that this fact has been now been confirmed by a very respected member of the forum who has also corrected you in the past.

You live and learn and i'm glad that this fact has been now been confirmed by a very respected member of the forum who has also corrected you in the past.

It's not at all about coming from a respected member. Very much respected members here have never spoken to a real officer let alone set foot on an operational base.

The information which comes from the low key members is equally important.

On the subject, presence of JF-17s in TDS (a sister entity of 29 sqn) or JF-17 performing aggressor roles does not mean Wg Cmdr Noman Ali Khan had oversight on these thunders as OC 29.

Samajnay walay samaj jein gay. Baqi enjoy kerain.

It's not at all about coming from a respected member. Very much respected members here have never spoken to a real officer let alone set foot on an operational base.

The information which comes from the low key members is equally important.

On the subject, presence of JF-17s in TDS (a sister entity of 29 sqn) or JF-17 performing aggressor roles does not mean Wg Cmdr Noman Ali Khan had oversight on these thunders as OC 29.

Samajnay walay samaj jein gay. Baqi enjoy kerain.
There you go again, assuming, presuming taking pot shots.
When i said respected members, it doesn't necessary translates to some veteran on the forum, respected in the sense that he is very much qualified in his own field or rather than just setting foot on an operational base, he may have been living on one at some point.
I have proof sitting in my files on the subject and only opened the thread after confirmation from other sources and NO it has nothing to do with say W/C Noaman in this regards.
As for credible low key members, the argument about a certain female pilot only flies the Y-12 has also been debunked by another PAF source who confirmed that she is flying a phenom jet these days.
So yes.....Samaj Samjna....Samaj key Samjo.....Samaj Samjna bi eik Samaj hey.

Interesting ... Please elaborate a bit more. How this was confirmed and what is the composition of Aggressors?

Confirmed through reputed source. It is already conveyed that no weapon deployment and tactics or even the rule will be discussed.

That is nice to know.

I'm looking forward to this new information which suggests JF-17s are part of 29 sqn 'Aggressors'

...which is also TDS. Info will be shared as & when deem fit.

Actually greece had bactria were cut off along time ago by powerful nations that came in between the 2. So over time they became distinct in their languages and other cultural practices. The Greco Greco bactrian evolved into pakhto, chirali and other such languages but some traditions were kept the same. Like the flutes and drums the people of GB, chiral and kpk use, along with clothing too.

Ah, civilization discussion. Even though it is deviating from the topic (JF-17) I would like jump in. I have read little bit about this topic though my knowledge is that of a layman on this subject and may be riddled with discrepancies. Nevertheless, here are my two cents. You are more or less correct. But even with the Persian barrier between Greeco-Bactria and Greece+Macedonia, the people in Greeco-Bactria continued to maintain many of their Greek culture, language, and other heritage aspects. They maintained their identity for quite a significant time, even after their fall as ruling elites. But the resurgent Persians to the West and emerging Indian origin kingdoms to the East were neither able to wipe the Greeco-Bactrian culture and language out nor were they able to dislodge Greeco-Bactrian nation. They were replaced by Indo-Greeks, who too maintained Greek culture and language for a significant time period as evinced by the coins of that era. Even when Indo-Scythians and later Parthian Empire (both Persians) took over Greek language and culture remained quite prevalent in South-Central Asia. The major change in Greeco-Bactrians and Indo-Greeks was perhaps of religion as in later periods they began converting to Buddhism. Menander-I Soter (Indo-Greek king) converted to Buddhism and occupied much of what is now modern day Pakistan. Thus, in a way he is the ancient founding father of Pakistan as he left quite a mark on the ancient history of this land.

Ah, civilization discussion. Even though it is deviating from the topic (JF-17) I would like jump in. I have read little bit about this topic though my knowledge is that of a layman on this subject and may be riddled with discrepancies. Nevertheless, here are my two cents. You are more or less correct. But even with the Persian barrier between Greeco-Bactria and Greece+Macedonia, the people in Greeco-Bactria continued to maintain many of their Greek culture, language, and other heritage aspects. They maintained their identity for quite a significant time, even after their fall as ruling elites. But the resurgent Persians to the West and emerging Indian origin kingdoms to the East were neither able to wipe the Greeco-Bactrian culture and language out nor were they able to dislodge Greeco-Bactrian nation. They were replaced by Indo-Greeks, who too maintained Greek culture and language for a significant time period as evinced by the coins of that era. Even when Indo-Scythians and later Parthian Empire (both Persians) took over Greek language and culture remained quite prevalent in South-Central Asia. The major change in Greeco-Bactrians and Indo-Greeks was perhaps of religion as in later periods they began converting to Buddhism. Menander-I Soter (Indo-Greek king) converted to Buddhism and occupied much of what is now modern day Pakistan. Thus, in a way he is the ancient founding father of Pakistan as he left quite a mark on the ancient history of this land.
Very true, even till this day the people of KP have their architecture heavily based on greek style. Like their pillar styles and everything. Heck even our clothings to some extent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom