What's new

JF-17 Also Part of PAF Aggressor Squadron

Status
Not open for further replies.
@airomerix

I suggest you do some search on the pilot nearest the camera.....you might get your answer.
Can't say more than that.

pilots.png

I'll take that as a no then.
And i say.....have a blast .....till you last.

@Windjammer BUSTED.

Forward to 4:55 and listen to what OC 2 Sqn is saying about this particular patch he is wearing.

*We have recently developed a school.....we were there recently for an exercise there (ACES Meet) and I got this patch in EXCHANGE. [/COLOR]

This means JF-17s have no connections to 29 Sqn Aggressors as OP has repeatedly claimed with multiple random pictures.

This also means even if a pilot is wearing. a patch, it doesn't mean he belongs to that particular squadron or there is a connection.

I stand corrected that TDS School of Tactics is a different squadron which brings all fighter types together.

Dear all,

I understand the member in question has contributed alot to the forum over the past years. But remember this. Truth triumphs everything. No one is all-knowing. There were times when I was wrong too. But I always leave space for error and to be corrected when I'm unsure.

No 11 ''Arrows'' while oc no 9 won the Sher Afghan Trophy for best individual score.

Incorrect.

Wg Cmdr Noman Akram is Flt Cmdr 11 Sqn as of now.

(Fight me over this with your repeated misinformation now)

Wind Jammer remembers this. I dont give a flying fish about your standing here on PDF. Whenever you will post anything, I will cross check it. If found unsubstantial or incorrect, I will call it out. Like I always do.

The quality of this forum stems from the fact that there are people who contribute facts in a sea of speculation to finish the puzzle. You have not only failed to bring the facts but tried to subdue it to save your reputation as 'all knowing'.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Windjammer BUSTED.

Forward to 4:55 and listen to what OC 2 Sqn is saying about this particular patch he is wearing.

*We have recently developed a school.....we were there recently for an exercise there (ACES Meet) and I got this patch in EXCHANGE.

This means JF-17s have no connections to 29 Sqn Aggressors as OP has repeatedly claimed with multiple random pictures.

This also means even if a pilot is wearing. a patch, it doesn't mean he belongs to that particular squadron
or there is a connection.

I stand corrected that TDS School of Tactics is a different squadron which brings all fighter types together.

Dear all,

I understand the member in question has contributed alot to the forum over the past years. But remember this. Truth triumphs everything. No one is all-knowing. There were times when I was wrong too. But I always leave space for error and to be corrected when I'm unsure.

Incorrect.

Wg Cmdr Noman Akram is Flt Cmdr 11 Sqn as of now.

(Fight me over this with your repeated misinformation now)

Wind Jammer remembers this. I dont give a flying fish about your standing here on PDF. Whenever you will post anything, I will cross check it. If found unsubstantial or incorrect, I will call it out. Like I always do.

The quality of this forum stems from the fact that there are people who contribute facts in a sea of speculation to finish the puzzle. You have not only failed to bring the facts but tried to subdue it to save your reputation as 'all knowing'.

Always a pleasure to beat you with your own stick.
You are posting an exactly two year old video to remain relevant......is this your best shot .
Once you stop fancying yourself.....let me remind you that operation swift retort took place just a few months earlier......and posting in big red fonts only shows your desperation.
over and out.

Always a pleasure to beat you with your own stick.
You are posting an exactly two year old video to remain relevant......is this your best shot .
Once you stop fancying yourself.....let me remind you that operation swift retort took place just a few months earlier......and posting in big red fonts only shows your desperation.
over and out.

Crash and burn. This is why we have ejection seats.

Being scared of the font serves your interest in remaining low key.

It is you who have put a screenshot from a two year old video. Operation swift retort has nothing to do with how and what squadrons operate.

You sound absurd at best and a liar at worst.

Furthermore, You just asked to do some research on the pilot closest to camera. What's the context? Defend it! Its Wg Cmdr Omer from the same video from two years ago!

You realise I just slammed your face with a hammer.

Such a pity to see an Air Chief Marshal getting squealed by a Flying Officer. Man I'm enjoying this.

As for w/c Noaman Akram, i didn't exactly burned any mid night oil over it.
Just saw this tweet and took it from there.....whatever the truth, you can wear the medals.

Good boy.

Glad you admitted its not your original content.

Now update your library. Noman Akram is in 11 Sqn. This is how 11 Sqn won based on points.

It's like awarding man of the match to a losing team.

Crash and burn. This is why we have ejection seats.

Being scared of the font serves your interest in remaining low key.

It is you who have put a screenshot from a two year old video. Operation swift retort has nothing to do with how and what squadrons operate.

You sound absurd at best and a liar at worst.

Furthermore, You just asked to do some research on the pilot closest to camera. What's the context? Defend it! Its Wg Cmdr Omer from the same video from two years ago!

You realise I just slammed your face with a hammer.

Such a pity to see an Air Chief Marshal getting squealed by a Flying Officer. Man I'm enjoying this.
A simple Kick in your big mouth,,,,,are we discussing a video or the person in it......now go and come up with some more pathetic explanation.
And let me remind you, since you are so much in love with your self.....no one on the forum gives themselves the ranks or titles....now take a hike.....hot shot.

A simple Kick in your big mouth,,,,,are we discussing a video or the person in it......now go and come up with some more pathetic explanation.
And let me remind you, since you are so much in love with your self.....no one on the forum gives themselves the ranks or titles....now take a hike.....hot shot.

Says the kid who thinks he can 'corner' others based on his years of service.

LOL.

You have repeatedly failed to address the topic and resorted to personal attacks. This says alot about your credibility.

Next time remember this. Whatever you post. Will be vetted. And will be called out if found out incorrect.

With this bombshell.

You're dismissed.

Ohey kakeyo baas wi kar charo
Ki bachayan di tarah laardhey peyo ?!

Yaaro thoray thunday ho jawo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom