What's new

JF-17: a major achievement

No doubt, the JF-17 JV project is a major milestone for Pakistan in particular. In the past, Pakistan has been heavily reliant on the US for fighter jets and spares. Sanctions were an imminent threat. That threat has now been neutralized. Another very important aspect of the JF-17 is the ability to integrate domestically produced weaponry such as ALCM Ra’ad and miniaturized nuclear warheads. This platform provides PAF with the freedom to experiment and fully customize according to their own needs and requirements. Once the WS-13 engine issue is resolved the JF-17 will become a truly sanction-proof platform.

Your comments about HAL and the MKI show that you have no knowledge about the MKI, so please check your sources before you comment :cheers:

It would be better that before you come up with another unsubstantiated articles or posts, would be better you read the post carefully and also the post to which was it replied and the subsequent discussion, then may be you get the idea what we are talking about.

And i have not said any bad comments about HAL or MKI.

Just tell me one answer is IAF manufacturing the Su-30MKI at one of its airbases or plant setup by IAF or is HAL another manufacturing concern manufacturing / assembling the Su-30MKI at its facilities ???

Read the posts again and try to understand what we are discussing.

JF17 is being built by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex and not by PAF with TOT from china

JF17 is being built by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex and not by PAF with TOT from china

How hard it is to understand that PAF is not building the plane and no one is claiming them to be physically doing so but they are supervising the project and were involved in it from scratch. Its has been a joint collaboration between Pak and China and its a 50/50 project so what ever tech is involved it is our as much it is theirs. Just because your country is struggling with something that don't mean that others cant make it happen.

How hard it is to understand that PAF is not building the plane and no one is claiming them to be physically doing so but they are supervising the project and were involved in it from scratch. Its has been a joint collaboration between Pak and China and its a 50/50 project so what ever tech is involved it is our as much it is theirs. Just because your country is struggling with something that don't mean that others cant make it happen.

only 50-50 in terms of money not technology the entire tech is developed by china same as india in terms of su 30mki even the engine and radar of MKI is built in india but we have to pay russia for the no because we didnt pay for its development but MKI is made according to india requirements that makes it the most powerful of its class

only 50-50 in terms of money not technology the entire tech is developed by china same as india in terms of su 30mki even the engine and radar of MKI is built in india but we have to pay russia for the no because we didnt pay for its development but MKI is made according to india requirements that makes it the most powerful of its class

If the above satisfies your hollow ego so be it, you indians have the best of every thing happy. Now get back to the topic on hand and contribute if you have any thing but nagging to do.

Who told you Chinese wanted to buy 250 JF-17 and then decided not to buy.

Who told you Chinese wanted to buy 250 JF-17 and then decided not to buy.

I am sure that the chief of PLAAF called him to consult on the issue and it was Mr. 50's idea to drop the deal.

i told what the truth is .china has not even ordered a single FC 1 even its so cheep

The last I checked what Pakistan does is not chinas problem and vise versa. So if they don't order any that is their decision and headache not ours. Why worry about it. Now if you are going to base your argument around the fact that the Chinese didn't order the FC-1 so its bad, been there heard that bring some new to the table rather then old facts. Or you guys don't have any thing new to add to it so taking a shot this way.

no according to you JF17 is an excellent plane so why didnt china has not even ordered a single plane even after investing so much money in the project the plane is cheap and can be used to replace the older aircraft of PLAAF .even the PLAAF went to buy su 30MK2

Dude how old were you again! never mind.
Do you know that how much money was invested in the F-22 and what is happening to it now. So take a chilpill rethink what you going to write. I will say it one more time. China is not Pakistan and Pakistan is not China, we have different ways of thinking different ways of doing things and different priorities, if PAF tells me its a good plane so be it they will be the one sitting in it and defending the airspace. They have my and the whole countries support from the ground. And for once who is saying that it is better then the 30MK2 dude come one, go sniff on some coffee wake up and then come back.

And for your query on why China didn't order the plane do some research the senior and more knowledgeable members have already answered the question.

Dude how old were you again! never mind.
Do you know that how much money was invested in the F-22 and what is happening to it now. So take a chilpill rethink what you going to write. I will say it one more time. China is not Pakistan and Pakistan is not China, we have different ways of thinking different ways of doing things and different priorities, if PAF tells me its a good plane so be it they will be the one sitting in it and defending the airspace. They have my and the whole countries support from the ground. And for once who is saying that it is better then the 30MK2 dude come one, go sniff on some coffee wake up and then come back.

because many of you think JF17 is better than SU 30mki and MKI is most superior of SU 30 class and you say about F22 USAF has 150 F22 RAPTORS

Indian at their usual, can't accept naked truth or accept Pakistan's achievement.

I told you before, not to open you mouth by these one liners when you have no idea about something or can't stop your heart burning seeing this little achievement by us.

Ever read what PAC is ??? I hope keeping aside your burning heart, you may have seen the videos of the rolling our of JF-17, try to control your heart burn, and watch carefully the PAF personnel in their PAF uniform assembling and working with Chinese officials on the JF-17.

So now what kind of stupid after seeing PAF technicians in their official uniform working on JF-17 comes with such stupid comments that PAF is not building JF-17 themselves, i guess i don't have to name who can come up with such ideas.

So next time keep it shut, if you don't know about anything or else you will be history. This is an official warning for you.

Indian at their usual, can't accept naked truth or accept Pakistan's achievement.

I told you before, not to open you mouth by these one liners when you have no idea about something or can't stop your heart burning seeing this little achievement by us.

Ever read what PAC is ??? I hope keeping aside your burning heart, you may have seen the videos of the rolling our of JF-17, try to control your heart burn, and watch carefully the PAF personnel in their PAF uniform assembling and working with Chinese officials on the JF-17.

So now what kind of stupid after seeing PAF technicians in their official uniform working on JF-17 comes with such stupid comments that PAF is not building JF-17 themselves, i guess i don't have to name who can come up with such ideas.

So next time keep it shut, if you don't know about anything or else you will be history. This is an official warning for you.

if you really think you are true please provide some proof to back up your words because presently pakisthan has only one JF17 manufracturing plant that is PAC
http://www.****************/first-pakistan-made-jf-17-thunder-fighter-23110/
the JF 17 is not manufactured in the PAF base but PAC which is near to the PAF airbase near kamra

because many of you think JF17 is better than SU 30mki and MKI is most superior of SU 30 class and you say about F22 USAF has 150 F22 RAPTORS

Tell you what scroll up slowly and see what the mods have written before deleting your gibberish.

Back
Top Bottom