What's new

Jews, Muslims stage circumcision march in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Black Widow; I have no objection about your belief of belonging to family of apes but please refrain of making fun of other religions when you don't know anything about it. Otherwise i am also expert on Hinduism and you guys will scream when i will present my expert opinions on that.

No insult for any religion, But as a realist its our duty to realise the truth. If you say something against Hinduism ,I will not get furious. If it is wrong, it is wrong.... and it can be corrected.. I have no prejudice against any religion. At same time I am not blind believer of anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
No insult for any religion, But as a realist its our duty to realise the truth. If you say something against Hinduism ,I will not get furious. If it is wrong, it is wrong.... and it can be corrected.. I have no prejudice against any religion. At same time I am not blind believer of anything...
Truth who said what Athiests believe is truth pieces of crap and no answer for anything so before talking about religions first know about them before talking

The Truth is you don't know anything about religions which is now quite obvious from your opinions Islam was their from day one and Adam was first human on the face of the earth and coming of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is almost mentioned in all previous religions Lady no body copied that story that story is true that is why it is in all religions because some athiests who want to live in a fools paradise say these things to run away from truth

With all due respect sir, I have no intention to insult any religion. By stating some argument, I don't think that religion will get insulted..

Yesterday I told you, Religion is not source prophecy. Even re-incarnation/Return of ULTIMATE is mention in all religion (Sumerian : return of Anunakis, Hinduism: Kalki Avatar, Islam,Xianism: Jesus returned, Matrix: Neo, Kunf Fu Panda: Panda etc). Does it means I declare myself as that ULTIMATE???

These are stories, only thing true is culture and society. All of our activity is governed by local culture.

Truth who said what Athiests believe is truth pieces of crap and no answer for anything so before talking about religions first know about them before talking

With all due respect sir, Yesterday I told you "Athiesm is not opposite of religion. Athiests don't hate religion, they believe in logic and reason.

Once Akbar said "Nothing should be done without reason -- Amrtya sen , The idea of justice", So he banned child marriage (as there was no reason for child marriage). Look into religious practice and ask "Is there any reason to do it??" If there is no reason, then simply discard it.

Its as simple as "I believe in me, doesn't mean I hate you."

With all due respect sir, I have no intention to insult any religion. By stating some argument, I don't think that religion will get insulted..

Yesterday I told you, Religion is not source prophecy. Even re-incarnation/Return of ULTIMATE is mention in all religion (Sumerian : return of Anunakis, Hinduism: Kalki Avatar, Islam,Xianism: Jesus returned, Matrix: Neo, Kunf Fu Panda: Panda etc). Does it means I declare myself as that ULTIMATE???

These are stories, only thing true is culture and society. All of our activity is governed by local culture.
These are not stories lady it is history unlikely Athiests which want believe in those things which every person will laugh on it :rofl:

If someone wants to get circumcised for religious or whatever reason, it's their choice. But cutting off body part of a baby without consent (if there is no specific medical reason) is gross. It's human right violation. It should be done only in adult after 18 years with his consent, or if medically needed for some problem.

Babies should be spared this sort of religious branding. Let the kid decide if they want a circumcision once they turn 18.

Babies should be spared this sort of religious branding. Let the kid decide if they want a circumcision once they turn 18.

Then kids also should decide if to participate in Christmas etc when they turn 18 before that they should be locked away. :rolleyes:

Then kids also should decide if to participate in Christmas etc when they turn 18 before that they should be locked away. :rolleyes:

Participating in Christmas does not result in any permanent change in the body.

Wrong comparison.

Participating in Christmas does not result in any permanent change in the body.

Wrong comparison.

Right on genius, the above genius was talking about what he believes is religious branding.

Yeah - You guys have concrete proves to believe that you evolved from monkeys.

Right on genius, the above genius was talking about what he believes is religious branding.

Sikhs also believe in their religious activities, that is, carry kirpan (sword) with them. Does it mean they be allowed to carry it everywhere flouting other countries aviation laws?
Is religion the ultimate basis?

If someone wants to get circumcised for religious or whatever reason, it's their choice. But cutting off body part of a baby without consent (if there is no specific medical reason) is gross. It's human right violation. It should be done only in adult after 18 years with his consent, or if medically needed for some problem.

Parents also clean the sh!t of baby, cut his/her nails, hairs, give him/her bath without consent, That's gross human right violation and violation of privacy.

Parents also clean the sh!t of baby, cut his/her nails, hears, give him/her bath without consent, That's gross human right violation and violation of privacy.

These are regular and common chores for parents.
But why disfigure the child?
Religion?

Sikhs also believe in their religious activities, that is, carry kirpan (sword) with them. Does it mean they be allowed to carry it everywhere flouting other countries aviation laws?
Is religion the ultimate basis?

There is absolutely no way religion can be excluded from people's lives unless the kids are kept in an incubator until they are 18 and black blooded atheists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom