What's new

Jews, Muslims stage circumcision march in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sikhs should be allowed kirpans to carry onboard?
And hindus their trishuls?

Be rational. How can you compare a procedure done at birth to something that can be used to inflict bodily harm?

In India do all Sikhs carry Kirpan anyways?

Then kids also should decide if to participate in Christmas etc when they turn 18 before that they should be locked away. :rolleyes:

Yeah.. good idea but wrong example.
In my opinion kids should be kept away from religion as much as possible until they are old enough to decide on their own.
When it comes to events like Christmas, Diwali or Id, religion is hardly the motivator which gets kids excited. They don't need much persuasion to keep away from Mass, Pujas or Prayers.
You don't need to be indoctrinated in a certain fairy tale to enjoy a good party.

As for the circumcision, you are hurting a kid who has no say in the matter and that is wrong.

1. Part either grows or not, It's still being cut without consent. There is reason you cut your nails same reason is the reason for circumcision as foreskin is hazardous for health if not cleaned properly.
2. As far as i know you have to don't have to show your d!ck to prove that you are non-muslim.

Hair or nails have no nerve endings which cause pain nor does cutting them involve any bruising. How can you compare the two?

On another note, why is it necessary to remove the fore skin under these religions? Can't you have a complete one to connect with your gods?

Yes its an international issue, just as burqa issue, where france, belgium, italy n other nations are involved.
For yr info, sweden, canada, new zealand, usa banned FGM.

Talk about religious rights...

I am not going to waste time with you, since you don't seem to understand the meaning of the word 'domestic'.

Read my previous post: the Muslims and Jews are German citizens/residents; this law has jurisdiction within Germany.
None of the people involved give a damn what YOU think of the matter.

1. Part either grows or not, It's still being cut without consent. There is reason you cut your nails same reason is the reason for circumcision as foreskin is hazardous for health if not cleaned properly.
2. As far as i know you have to don't have to show your d!ck to prove that you are non-muslim.

Well... Well... Now d!cks of Muslims are also international issue :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am fine your religious believes but I do not by this health issue argument.
a) God created us this way.
b) I have never met or seen people having health issue.
The practice was started in places of desert, but somehow got mixed with religion.

Circumcision started in places where there was scarcity of water.
So question is did god make mistake while designing our bodies?

As a staunch believer in GOD I do not believe for a second that GOD asks us to circumcise and hence it can not be tied to a religion...It is a custom followed since before abrahmic religions.

For those who believe in Schience even it is now proved and most of the research and study says that circumcision is good for health and is stops many diseases from happening

It hurts to the resident hindus of the forum.

This is what we Muslims do.

Problem?

I am fine your religious believes but I do not by this health issue argument.
a) God created us this way.
b) I have never met or seen people having health issue.
The practice was started in places of desert, but somehow got mixed with religion.
Sorry Sir this order is found in all major religions not got mixed up it is order from ALLAH the creator of humans and even modern day science proves this that it is good for health

Circumcision started in places where there was scarcity of water.
So question is did god make mistake while designing our bodies?

As a staunch believer in GOD I do not believe for a second that GOD asks us to circumcise and hence it can not be tied to a religion...It is a custom followed since before abrahmic religions.

Actually its older than all Abrahamic religions. It is hypothesized to be over 15,000 years old, well pre-dating recorded history.

It has been variously proposed that it began as a religious sacrifice, as an aid to hygiene where regular bathing was impractical, as a means of marking those of higher social status, as a means of humiliating enemies and slaves by symbolic castration, as a means of differentiating a circumcising group from their non-circumcising neighbors, as a means of discouraging masturbation or other socially proscribed sexual behaviors, as a means of removing "excess" pleasure etc.

There are many theories behind its origin and it ha been practiced in various societies for various reason,but it is obviously older than all Abrahamic religions

Actually its older than all Abrahamic religions. It is hypothesized to be over 15,000 years old, well pre-dating recorded history.

It has been variously proposed that it began as a religious sacrifice, as an aid to hygiene where regular bathing was impractical, as a means of marking those of higher social status, as a means of humiliating enemies and slaves by symbolic castration, as a means of differentiating a circumcising group from their non-circumcising neighbors, as a means of discouraging masturbation or other socially proscribed sexual behaviors, as a means of removing "excess" pleasure etc.

There are many theories behind its origin and it ha been practiced in various societies for various reason,but it is obviously older than all Abrahamic religions

Since before abrahmic religions means older than abrahmic religions..

Like I said it is just a good hygiene practice which is tied with religion so that people follow it "religiously"...just like in olden days in India women were asked not to do anything during Menstruation which started so that women can rest during this hard time...but later it was attached to religion and women were prohibited from even touching others during menstruation..

Since before abrahmic religions means older than abrahmic religions..

Like I said it is just a good hygiene practice which is tied with religion so that people follow it "religiously"...just like in olden days in India women were asked not to do anything during Menstruation which started so that women can rest during this hard time...but later it was attached to religion and women were prohibited from even touching others during menstruation..

When new religion emerges in a they usually assimilates these prevailing practices as a part of religion.Its nothing new.

For those who believe in Schience even it is now proved and most of the research and study says that circumcision is good for health and is stops many diseases from happening

Total world population 7 billions, muslims 1.5 billion, rest 5.5 billions (Chinese, indians, americans, europeans, japanese) uncircumcised folks must be unhealthy n without hygiene, according to your logic....

Lol
Self praise is no praise....

Why the omniscient n omnipotent god made an imperfect creature, so that the homo sapiens have to alter his design by mutilating his product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom