What's new

Jews, Muslims stage circumcision march in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dare question our manhood?

It has nothing to do with manhood, Its not even religious. Its just a ancient Arab/African practice to prevent
desease.

"cutting of foreskin prevents infections in the tip of the shaft, where urine traces may accumulate. Circumcision prevents this infections"

In Africa/Arab water is scare, so citizen can't wash there tool, which allow traces of urine to accumalate, in long run it can create infection. While in country like India where water in ample, this risk can be reduce by cleaning the Urine traces while bathing...

Disadvantage of Khatana: The forskine save inner part from abrasion (from lungi and trouser) , the inner part of men are equivalent to cliotres of women, If its damage (DUe to abraision as Muslim rub it against Stone) the men miss the pleasure..

God is not stupid donkey, if he has given forskin, he has given it for a reason. If one can clean it properly, wash it properly there will be no need of practicing Medivial practice...

It has nothing to do with manhood, Its not even religious. Its just a ancient Arab/African practice to prevent
desease.

"cutting of foreskin prevents infections in the tip of the shaft, where urine traces may accumulate. Circumcision prevents this infections"

In Africa/Arab water is scare, so citizen can't wash there tool, which allow traces of urine to accumalate, in long run it can create infection. While in country like India where water in ample, this risk can be reduce by cleaning the Urine traces while bathing...

Disadvantage of Khatana: The forskine save inner part from abrasion (from lungi and trouser) , the inner part of men are equivalent to cliotres of women, If its damage (DUe to abraision as Muslim rub it against Stone) the men miss the pleasure..

God is not stupid donkey, if he has given forskin, he has given it for a reason. If one can clean it properly, wash it properly there will be no need of practicing Medivial practice...

Why you Indians are offended at everything ? are Jews and Muslims forcing you for adopting their religious practice?

And oh please dont talk about Medivial practices you will see your own face everytime you talk about it.

Why you Indians are offended at everything ? are Jews and Muslims forcing you for adopting their religious practice?

And oh please dont talk about Medivial practices you will see your own face everytime you talk about it.

Not at all, I am not offended, I agree there are medivial practice everywhere, Like Dowry,Sati, Child marriage, Widow torture etc. I am not an ostrich, If something is wrong/unwanted we must speak . We are literate, not some illiterate stupid..

I will list one ill-practice of Hinduism "During Mens time some village ask girls to stay out of house (out house or cottage). Though it is practiced by very few village, still its a bad practice. " Earlier there were no sanity napkins, so it was done, now things have changed...

Only change is permanent, Those who are reluctant to change, wither destroy themselves, or Destroy others...

No offence intended (Against Islam and Judaism)...

I had a circumcision with no anesthesia as a kid by some mullah :lol:. My genius parents!

desease.

So in summary:

Pros: Avoid infection
Cons: Less pleasure during sex

I had a circumcision with no anesthesia as a kid by some mullah :lol:. My genius parents!

Yeah, so what dude? It's not like you were gonna become bigger with it. :lol:

Nice to see Jews and Muslims putting aside their differences and coming together.

There is a lot in common between the two people historically.

Nice to see Jews and Muslims putting aside their differences and coming together.

There is a lot in common between the two people historically.

Wrong conclusion. The word Similar is not appropriate here.

Similarity is drawn between to concurrent events, or two parallel society/culture. Influence is correct term to be used. As Islam founded much after all other religion, It has got influence of local culture, Society, Activity and practices.

Wrong conclusion. The word Similar is not appropriate here.

Similarity is drawn between to concurrent events, or two parallel society/culture. Influence is correct term to be used. As Islam founded much after all other religion, It has got influence of local culture, Society, Activity and practices.

We believe in all Ibrahimic religions/Prophets.

Culture is a different term.

We believe in all Ibrahimic religions/Prophets.

Culture is a different term.

When a new religion forms, it want new followers. Since the new followers come from old religions, it difficult for them to accustom with new religious practices. To make it comfortable the new religion prophet/leader modify there rule so that the newcomer face less issues. (like 25 dec made as jesus B day, Khatna included, Skull cap retained, Beard included etc)

The new religion founders (prophet/Leaders) exaggerate there religion to make it oldest and best religion. In this process Leader of Islam told "there were 1Lakh prophet came before Muhammad" and "Since it is the religion I have formed, P Muhammad will be considered as last prophet". Further The leaders added that Islam is oldest religion (And Prohet Adam was first prophet). The truth is there was no person name Adam (Except Adam Gilchrist :P ). Since Story of Adam-Eve was there for many years (Jews, Chiristians and before all Sumerians or celtic English) , It was convinient to copy that story...

The story of great flood is also one example, which was copied in almost all religion (Including Hinduism) from Old Sumerian Fable.

Andromache : Culture is true term, religion is new term...

@Black Widow; I have no objection about your belief of belonging to family of apes but please refrain of making fun of other religions when you don't know anything about it. Otherwise i am also expert on Hinduism and you guys will scream when i will present my expert opinions on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
When a new religion forms, it want new followers. Since the new followers come from old religions, it difficult for them to accustom with new religious practices. To make it comfortable the new religion prophet/leader modify there rule so that the newcomer face less issues. (like 25 dec made as jesus B day, Khatna included, Skull cap retained, Beard included etc)

The new religion founders (prophet/Leaders) exaggerate there religion to make it oldest and best religion. In this process Leader of Islam told "there were 1Lakh prophet came before Muhammad" and "Since it is the religion I have formed, P Muhammad will be considered as last prophet". Further The leaders added that Islam is oldest religion (And Prohet Adam was first prophet). The truth is there was no person name Adam (Except Adam Gilchrist :P ). Since Story of Adam-Eve was there for many years (Jews, Chiristians and before all Sumerians or celtic English) , It was convinient to copy that story...

The story of great flood is also one example, which was copied in almost all religion (Including Hinduism) from Old Sumerian Fable.

Andromache : Culture is true term, religion is new term...
The Truth is you don't know anything about religions which is now quite obvious from your opinions Islam was their from day one and Adam was first human on the face of the earth and coming of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is almost mentioned in all previous religions Lady no body copied that story that story is true that is why it is in all religions because some athiests who want to live in a fools paradise say these things to run away from truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom