What's new

Jews in Gujarat to receive minority status soon

I had nothing else to do right now ...... to tuj say ziada acha time pass filhal hy nai mayray pass :p:. Garmi bohat hy yar with no rains in sight.

Here too rains doing timepass.

Yesterday was bloody hot and humid. With not a drop.

Cheers, Doc

Changes need to be reversed.

Here in Poona its too late.

There are 5 major Tekdis (hills) that make up Poona. They have been mercilessly cut over time.

Such that what used to be a lovely weather small sleepy hill station has now become hot with delayed rains, and less in quantity.

Those hills used to catch the air currents and condensation clouds and bring the rain down on the city and catchment area dams.

Cheers, Doc

So what caste will be given to the Jews in India.
I dont think people identify themselves with castes as such, because there I did not see any form where in personal details one need to put caste. Other then when applying for government benefits for reserved caste people.

Dont know if its ambedkars mistake who included Caste system in legals or its following goverments who in order to gain votes kept dividing public on caste basis offering them benefits under reservation system.

If the reservation system is brought on basis of financial status and accessibility of resources by individual, it would be much better and that would nail out all the caste politics thats running today india.

Why are they so less left in India?
Are they being systematically forced out? antisemitism is rampant in the indian society

They were already very small in numbers, with limited outside breeding, there society always remained small.
Difficulties in getting married and bring up the numbers is one of the major reasons.
Also now that Israel is much better developed and opportunities exists for better living standards, people try to move out.

Who are you?
Probably King Frog :P

Probably King Frog :P

Oh I see he is waiting for a beautiful foreigner to come and kiss him, by foreigner I mean a white lady. But wouldn't that make him a prince?

I dont think people identify themselves with castes as such, because there I did not see any form where in personal details one need to put caste. Other then when applying for government benefits for reserved caste people.

Dont know if its ambedkars mistake who included Caste system in legals or its following goverments who in order to gain votes kept dividing public on caste basis offering them benefits under reservation system.

If the reservation system is brought on basis of financial status and accessibility of resources by individual, it would be much better and that would nail out all the caste politics thats running today india.

They were already very small in numbers, with limited outside breeding, there society always remained small.
Difficulties in getting married and bring up the numbers is one of the major reasons.
Also now that Israel is much better developed and opportunities exists for better living standards, people try to move out.

The legal aspects i would rather leave out since i have little information on this. The social aspects can be however deduced.

The Jews of India left India for the sake of their religion and now are so less in number that they are being given special status to make sure that they dont go extinct. It is very alarming specially considering Iran still has a sizeable Jewish populace despite rampant antisemitism if only PDF experience is taken into consideration.

Little documented history exists on how exactly these jewish people end up in India and if you can provide more information it would be helpful.

Oh I see he is waiting for a beautiful foreigner to come and kiss him, by foreigner I mean a white lady. But wouldn't that make him a prince?

Only if he knew that story, he would have not become King :P

The legal aspects i would rather leave out since i have little information on this. The social aspects can be however deduced.

The Jews of India left India for the sake of their religion and now are so less in number that they are being given special status to make sure that they dont go extinct. It is very alarming specially considering Iran still has a sizeable Jewish populace despite rampant antisemitism if only PDF experience is taken into consideration.

Little documented history exists on how exactly these jewish people end up in India and if you can provide more information it would be helpful.

Majority of Jews left India when Israel was formed, prior to that they were kind of living in exile.
Giving minority status is just a political stunt, nothing more, never heard jews asking for it.

History_of_the_Jews_in_India on wikipedia might help you. I cannot post urls :(

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom