What's new

Jews in Gujarat to receive minority status soon

Yes because most Hindustanis are Hindu.

Cheers, Doc

How many Christianistan or Muslimistan are there in the World? No Yahoodistan either.

Coming back to the topic. What are the benefits of them being given the minority status and why in 2018?

How many Christianistan or Muslimistan are there in the World? No Yahoodistan either.

Coming back to the topic. What are the benefits of them being given the minority status and why in 2018?

There is a Pakistan. Pure people.

I don't really know. There are so few of them left in India now.

Modi likes non Muslim minorities.

Cheers, Doc

There is a Pakistan. Pure people.

I don't really know. There are so few of them left in India now.

Modi likes non Muslim minorities.

Cheers, Doc

Why are they so less left in India?
Are they being systematically forced out? antisemitism is rampant in the indian society

Are they being systematically forced out? antisemitism is rampant in the indian society

Most of them have moved to Israel.

I had a gorgeous Physiology prof who was a Jewess.

Cheers, Doc

Jews in India are spread out to 5-6 states. Once they are proven they are not fraudsters they are given citizenship of Israel, which is their birth right and they move on to their new home. That’s same across all the world. But to answer ur question, no anti Semitism is not present in here. Jews (atleast by Hindus) in general are liked here.

Jews in India are spread out to 5-6 states. Once they are proven they are not fraudsters they are given citizenship of Israel, which is their birth right and they move on to their new home. That’s same across all the world. But to answer ur question, no anti Semitism is not present in here. Jews (atleast by Hindus) in general are liked here.

I do not know how one proves or disproves their jewishness but it is quite far fetched that the indian society known for its racism and intolerance was so generous to the Jews.

Why do you think the Exodus has taken place? Did they face discrimination?

No they faced no discrimination. Were greatly loved and respected. And reached the highest levels in civilian and military life. The freedom to build their places of worship. The freedom and privacy to practice their faith.

Cheers, Doc

No they faced no discrimination. Were greatly loved and respected. And reached the highest levels in civilian and military life. The freedom to build their places of worship. The freedom and privacy to practice their faith.

Cheers, Doc

Sounds like a promised land. Why would they move then?
They put religion before nationality?

Sounds like a promised land. Why would they move then?
They put religion before nationality?

Yes. Can't think of any other reason.

We didn't even have the sanghis running amok with the India for Hindus bs then.

Cheers, Doc

Yes. Can't think of any other reason.

We didn't even have the sanghis running amok with the India for Hindus bs then.

Cheers, Doc

I guess religion still plays central role in Indian lifestyle. Quite unique to think its a secular country.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom