What's new

Jewish Doctor arrested in New York for recording under the skirts of women

Status
Not open for further replies.
where does it say jewish doctor? Why change headline?

He is Jewish, I know him personally and his family members.
Really? Does he have a fetish for upskirt pics?

The comments are better than the news though.

--Doing field work, I suppose.
--Thank God he is not a gynecologist!

Is this news worth needing a thread just because a jew is involved. Why don't make a sticky one to post all such information especially local news whi is banned topic by the way, so that you can satisfy your urge to post against jews while it doesn't clutter the forum.

Really? Does he have a fetish for upskirt pics?

The comments are better than the news though.

--Doing field work, I suppose.
--Thank God he is not a gynecologist!

He was conducting a field survey of how many women wear underwear under their skirts.:lol:

The charge is illegal surveillence.:rofl:

I guess their some areas that are best left alone from reconnaissance.:hitwall:

Is this news worth needing a thread just because a jew is involved. Why don't make a sticky one to post all such information especially local news whi is banned topic by the way, so that you can satisfy your urge to post against jews while it doesn't clutter the forum.

One disturbed person comes to the defence of another disturbed person.:hitwall:

Nice work Hannibal the cannibal....:P

WHat does someone being a pervert has to do with being Jewish?
Tens of doctors have been caught in the past doing this.

I thought mostly stupid teenagers do it, but seems some profession is overrepresented in this crime. :)

Just seeing a certain pattern here.

Fits the definition of a pervert.

Remember the Jewish US Congressman Anthony Weiner tweeting the Pictures of his private parts to young girls.

There is no need to single out one particular group.
If you look at any random country in the world, you're bound to find perps who have done similar misdeeds. In every society such perverts exist, regardless of their race, religion or color of skin.

One disturbed person comes to the defence of another disturbed person.:hitwall:

Nice work Hannibal the cannibal....:P
I am not defending him but trying to understand your motive behind this thread. THousands of such cases and much worse involves Muslims, Hindus and Christians. Didn't see you posting thread especially big news but here you are posting local news.

As for pattern, do you know anything about pattern recognition. The amount of data you have won't give you any pattern. Its like some one finds a pattern that majority of terrorists caught and killed are muslim so every muslim is a terrorist and that person will have so much data back from last 2-3 decades. That's why US and UK are so much prejudiced about Muslims and Pakistanis. Coz they try to find pattern rather than judging the person after knowing him instead of prejudice.
Its their faulty POV just like yours.
Do you even think before you post, talking about pattern recognition.

P.S. No offence to any religion, just trying to explain how can wrong frame of reference can show a pattern which can destroy very fabric of a society.
Talk in civil manner or leave it. Personal attacks don't add weight to your posts and logic.

There must be some other ways to get cheap thrills other than this pervert behaviour.

Now he is going to lose his Medical License and is possibly looking at some jail time.

After Congressman Anthony Weiner this is DEJA VU all over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom