What's new

Jemima Khan goes Thermonuclear on Najam Sethi over Religion.

Ganda demagh...... aur uss say bee gandi soch........ aur koi kahani gharni hai? Woh bhee gharr lo!

Btw, who do you admire? Nawazooo & Co, Talibitches (actually they are one of the same) or maybe MQM?

The marriage between IK and Jemima Goldsmith was a marriage of convenience; he married her because her father's money could be useful in his political endeavours and she married because her father's business could get a foothold in Pakistan. Remember, it was an arranged marriage, just the way marriages are conducted in Pakistan and British nobility. The only thing that stood out about Jemima at that time was her father's enormous wealth, otherwise, there were tens of thousands better women available for IK.

Jemima left IK because he could not progress that was expected. Jemima came back as a journalist because she saw a chance again with IK. Again, if it goes any further, it will be a relationship of convenience and opportunism - mainly on Jemima Khan's part - nothing more!

I have read somewhere that there is a news censor on any news about Jemima Khan. Such news censorships are issued mainly for important personalities, whose private lives could be scandalous and need protection.

Jemima+Khan+and+Hugh+Grant.jpg

Now that she is a Muslim and mother of Muslim sons, is she allowed to date/marry non-Muslims?

Sir,

What do you mean by 'allowed to'---. She is able---she is capable---she is well off financially---she is an independant woman---she is a beautiful woman---why does she need anyone's permission to marry.

I don't understand what Jemima Marcelle Khan née Goldsmith found objectionable in Najam Sethi's tweet..
He says that Jemima is actually a Muslim and that the British media were wrongly reporting her as Jew.. Whats wrong in that?

Wasn't she dating Hugh Grant at the time of her divorce with Imran Khan?

Now that she is a Muslim and mother of Muslim sons, is she allowed to date/marry non-Muslims?

What she found objectionable?? Whether she is a Muslim or not is her business not that of Najam Sethi and he being a so called Senior journalist shouldn't underestimate the intellect of ordinary Pakistanis whom he might be considering all madrassah graduates to not being able to decipher the cheap shots he is aiming at her.

I don't understand what Jemima Marcelle Khan née Goldsmith found objectionable in Najam Sethi's tweet..
He says that Jemima is actually a Muslim and that the British media were wrongly reporting her as Jew.. Whats wrong in that?

Wasn't she dating Hugh Grant at the time of her divorce with Imran Khan?

people like u make me sick
u are trying to justify dirt politics by pig sethi
he has no right to talk about other peoples religion and she is an independent women and can marry whoever she wants non of anyones else buisness

I don't get it either :what:, the guy's just correcting the british media.

why is she getting so pissed on him about? is she afraid of any backlash being called a converted Muslim in Britain. Why would her being converted to Muslim stir up the fanatics?

Couldn't care less about IK or Jemima. But i used to like Najam Sethi, he wore a fine mask of Liberalism and have gained a lot of fame in our neighboring country for speaking against our Armed forces. A week ago someone posted that picture of Najam Sethi fighting for a terrorist outfit against Pakistan. It has changed my opinion about him. He is a typical trash wannabe so called Liberal journalist definitely on the pay roll of a certain lobby spewing anti Pakistani propaganda in our country.

Couldn't care less about IK or Jemima. But i used to like Najam Sethi, he wore a fine mask of Liberalism and have gained a lot of fame in our neighboring country for speaking against our Armed forces. A week ago someone posted that picture of Najam Sethi fighting for a terrorist outfit against Pakistan. It has changed my opinion about him. He is a typical trash wannabe so called Liberal journalist definitely on the pay roll of a certain lobby spewing anti Pakistani propaganda in our country.
That is someone we like to call a fascist and anti-pakistan.

I love that girl... she's one of the most decent human beings.... this son of a bitch Najam Sethi needs to be castrated.... arsewipe..... ganday khandan ka ganda anda..... :mad:

Ganda Anda doesnt sound right unless in a punjabi accent.

Jemima is a beautiful woman and a woman who even after being divorced loves the people of Pakistan. Not only that she actively campaigns for people of Pakistan and victims of drone strikes.

So what she is with Hugh Grant, good for her. It's her personal life she can be with anyone she likes. Najam Sethi is one kanjar ka bacha.

well we all know najam sethi has a DNA of pig in him ... and he is qadiani laanati too ...

well we all know najam sethi has a DNA of pig in him ... and he is qadiani laanati too ...

Watch your mouth. Calling Ahmedis lanati is not okay. I know of Ahmedi soldiers who have given their life for Pakistan and they were equally hand in hand with Quaid in his struggle for a Free Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom