What's new

Jemima Khan goes Thermonuclear on Najam Sethi over Religion.

Him being good a "political analyst," doesn't make him any less of a jerk!

Hello. I do however, remember once having a discussion with you in my "newbie" days.

On topic, God alone can convince my family who admires this man for presenting a sound political analysis.

Why can't I remember you? o_O

Him being good a "political analyst," doesn't make him any less of a jerk!

Why can't I remember you? o_O

Because we only once had an exchange of opinions albeit a short one and I have a sharp memory.

Women usually do...... us, not so much.........anyhow, I said hello because I liked what you wrote......... laters! :)

Because we only once had an exchange of opinions albeit a short one and I have a sharp memory.

Jemima has real intellectual talent.
Then Why imran khan left her?? There is something wrong with imran khan while jemima still supports him on every noble cause.

On topic,
Lanat on najam sethi for cheap shots...

The marriage between IK and Jemima Goldsmith was a marriage of convenience; he married her because her father's money could be useful in his political endeavours and she married because her father's business could get a foothold in Pakistan. Remember, it was an arranged marriage, just the way marriages are conducted in Pakistan and British nobility. The only thing that stood out about Jemima at that time was her father's enormous wealth, otherwise, there were tens of thousands better women available for IK.

Jemima left IK because he could not progress that was expected. Jemima came back as a journalist because she saw a chance again with IK. Again, if it goes any further, it will be a relationship of convenience and opportunism - mainly on Jemima Khan's part - nothing more!

I have read somewhere that there is a news censor on any news about Jemima Khan. Such news censorships are issued mainly for important personalities, whose private lives could be scandalous and need protection.

Last edited:
The marriage between IK and Jemima Goldsmith was a marriage of convenience; he married her because her father's money could be useful in his political endeavours and she married because her father's business could get a foothold in Pakistan. Remember, it was an arranged marriage, just the way marriages are conducted in Pakistan and British nobility. The only thing that stood out about Jemima at that time was her father's enormous wealth, otherwise, there were tens of thousands better women available for IK.

Jemima left IK because he could not progress that was expected. Jemima came back as a journalist because she saw a chance again with IK. Again, if it goes any further, it will be a relationship of convenience and opportunism - mainly on Jemima Khan's part - nothing more!

I have read somewhere that there is a news censor on any news about Jemima Khan. Such news censorships are issued mainly for important personalities, whose private lives could be scandalous and need protection.

Do you also know that IK refused to take a penny from the divorce case, a sum of about 600 million pounds?

You are dissecting a marriage to score a point??? Where is the proof of all that you have written??

He is a moron and an utter shame for a Pakistani. Jemima is a fine individual and gifted journalist. If you are being targeted with cheap shots, know that you are doing something RIGHT!
well i dont like the woman but Najam Sethi is just a legendary moron.

Back
Top Bottom