What's new

'Jeeway Pakistan' slogans chanted in anti-India rally in held Kashmir

There are many many unmarked graves where we send these dogs when we find them.

Khud ki to sambhalti nahi- country going down in flames of economic regression and internal strife, ab Kashmir Jihad hi baki hai.
Then kashmiris send indian army and crpf dogs to hell as well and keep sending them to hell,

Go cry indians.

It clearly shows Pakistan is playing games in Kashmir . The more it plays.....the less chances of any talks between India and Pakistan.

Now Pakistan is playing what esl you really can come up with .. electric wire, 365 days watch, sniff dogs, cameras. no one can come and go to one army man on 5 people all unhabittate areas of Maqbooza Kashmir is under watch..
what are you really talking about..
Maqbooza Kashmir moment is Indeginious and its a will of people of maqbuza Kashmir.. look how many people wants to be with Pakistan.

because if the dispute is sorted out, what will happen to the PA?

Aaaaa aaaa aaaaan if Kashmir people get what they want (i.e. freedom from India) you know what awaits India? You know that very well. Don't ask me.

No support for Pakistan in Occupied Kashmir yeah right

We've sent many many of those dogs into the unmarked graves, including those from the other side who dared to come down here. Maybe some day we'll point them out to you.

i wonder why Kashmiris are so pissed and india cudnt raiz its flag in Maqbooza kashmir.. hmmmm
i hope you saying yoru army is compitent to stop people comming from Pakistan cuz no one is comming from there.its movment of Maqbooza Kashmir. they remains stays in Kashmir and they sending men one by one home to become ash.

@WebMaster @waz @Irfan Baloch, Indian Army are dogs? I think we need to respect soldiers. If an Indian had called the Pak Army 'dogs', he would have been banned permanently. But this fellow gets away - because its a Pakistani forum where denigrating everybody else is par for the course.

This really sucks.
I agree no swearing should be allowed here

Now Pakistan is playing what esl you really can come up with .. electric wire, 365 days watch, sniff dogs, cameras. no one can come and go to one army man on 5 people all unhabittate areas of Maqbooza Kashmir is under watch..
what are you really talking about..
Maqbooza Kashmir moment is Indeginious and its a will of people of maqbuza Kashmir.. look how many people wants to be with Pakistan.

No it is not indeginious. How many militant attacks and deaths have happened in Kashmir since January...zero... and compare that to the terrorist attacks and deaths that occurred in Pakistan..uncountable.

Why is there is only this things happen in Valley and nothing happens in Jammu and Ladhak?

Dont worry kashmiris will also keep sending indian army and crpf rapist dogs to hell as long as they could.

Wanna know where we shoot the ones that come across the border for Jihad? There is a special place where we shoot them.

@WebMaster @waz @Irfan Baloch,

Indian Army are dogs? I think we need to respect soldiers. If an Indian had called the Pak Army 'dogs', he would have been banned permanently. But this fellow gets away - because it's a Pakistani forum where denigrating everybody else is par for the course.

This really sucks.
if indian come here and play with sentiment of Pakistanies what do you expect.. we both sud be calm and sud respect each other but i expect the same to those who ignite this flame.

i wonder why Kashmiris are so pissed and india cudnt raiz its flag in Maqbooza kashmir.. hmmmm
i hope you saying yoru army is compitent to stop people comming from Pakistan cuz no one is comming from there.its movment of Maqbooza Kashmir. they remains stays in Kashmir and they sending men one by one home to become ash.

Maybe instead of wasting your time with these haurbrained schemes you should look at your internal problems first. Some 40 people were killed last week right? Maybe your focus is not in the right place.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom