What's new

Je Suis Scumbag: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Victims of Russian Plane Crash

Yes it might be sarcasm but lets leave the dead in peace. Freedom to express views Yes but also think of the families of the innocent victims of this terrible tragedy.

Only quite bright and rational eye can get the message
This was "mockery+message". And everyone got the message.....no rocket science in understanding a cartoon. People are outraged on the mockery part and this cartoon was uncalled for.

Yes it might be sarcasm but lets leave the dead in peace. Freedom to express views Yes but also think of the families of the innocent victims of this terrible tragedy.
As i mentioned earlier there is nothing offensive in this cartoon by depicting falling people and debris they want to convey that the terrorist who claim to shot down the plane are the real losers all the lives lost will be moral burden on the terrorists and their ideologies. But here again only rational eye can get the message.

This was "mockery+message". And everyone got the message.....no rocket science in understanding a cartoon. People are outraged on the mockery part and this cartoon was uncalled for.
Again how they make cartoon and depict the loss of human life and the message in a satirical way.

To end the discussion i would like to express my unconditional apologies from all who got offended by my opinion about the cartoon which published in a charlie hebdo.

RIP the victims.

Regards,

I can understand the context but I doubt the victims families would find this funny. While we are at it, they should make fun of 9/11 victims, 26/11 and every terrorist attacks in the world. Freedom of speech or misusing this right for something more sinister?
they have been consistently offensive(provocateur), and one should probably look at their past work.
Its like saying daily mail is disgraceful or standup comedy of some comedians are awful racist and vile. (both true in my opinion).
Some people enjoy them, let them, they dont break law or force me to watch/read them.

And the moral outrage of the semi-illiterate continues...

Again how they make cartoon and depict the loss of human life and the message in a satirical way.
It's not funny for those who lost their dear ones. Hebdo is a potty-mouthed magazine which has offended a lot of people.
If you are not offended then that does not mean that others should also not be offended. Everyone has different feelings and different pov.

And the moral outrage of the semi-illiterate continues...
The outrage of Indians on pdf is legendary if anyone "mocks" India's fallen soldiers.

As i mentioned earlier there is nothing offensive in this cartoon by depicting falling people and debris they want to convey that the terrorist who claim to shot down the plane are the real losers all the lives lost will be moral burden on the terrorists and their ideologies. But here again only rational eye can get the message.

To end the discussion i would like to express my unconditional apologies from all who got offended by my opinion about the cartoon which published in a charlie hebdo.

RIP the victims.

Regards,

Yes brother I understand your POV but IMHO there is something immoral in mocking the innocent dead even to make some obscure point against their govt policies and actions. Its a bit like those so called journalists who chase the victims families everywhere trying to exploit their grief for the sake of ratings. There has to be some sense of humanity and compassion in how even humor or sarcasm is depicted.

It's not funny for those who lost their dear ones. Hebdo is a potty-mouthed magazine which has offended a lot of people.
If you are not offended then that does not mean that others should also not be offended. Everyone has different feelings and different pov.
Sometimes we need to see and observe things rationally they are not forcing people to see / read their magazine.

The outrage of Indians on pdf is legendary if anyone "mocks" India's fallen soldiers.

As I said, semi literate.

I can not post hedbo cartoons making fun of your prophet on PDF as its against forum policy. Similarly it is against forum policy to make fun of fallen soldiers. However having an opinion on hedbo cartoons is not against forum policy.

It is really not that hard to understand.

As I said, semi literate.

I can not post hedbo cartoons making fun of your prophet on PDF as its against forum policy. Similarly it is against forum policy to make fun of fallen soldiers. However having an opinion on hedbo cartoons is not against forum policy.

It is really not that hard to understand.
Is expressing ones anger on Hebdo cartoons on pdf against forum policy or what coz you declared those people as semi illiterates.

Is expressing ones anger on Hebdo cartoons on pdf against forum policy or what coz you declared those people as semi illiterates.

No baba. Semi illiterate because they can not understand satire. Do not take it personally.

No baba. Semi illiterate because they can not understand satire. Do not take it personally.
As I said in one of my earlier posts, it was satire+mockery of the deceased.
People were provoked by the mockery...See the cartoon once more, a passenger is also falling among the debris.

well, the "non-muslim-fundamentalists" among russians ( including in the government ) seem to have a problem too... perhaps you did not read the first page.

Their response to anything is conditioned by whether or not it is in their favour. They rarely have fixed opinions on anything. I don't think they joined in with the popular outrage against Charlie Hebdo in the Islamic world. Tomorrow they will be all for free speech. A dialogue between hypocrites may be fun to observe, but it may quickly get out of hand. Which is why it is important to point out the hypocrisy at inception and scuttle the fraudulent debate.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom