What's new

Je Suis Scumbag: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Victims of Russian Plane Crash

Because no one else except Muslim fundamentalists have a problem with Charlie Hebdo.

well, the "non-muslim-fundamentalists" among russians ( including in the government ) seem to have a problem too... perhaps you did not read the first page.

They are not mocking a closer look will tell you they want to express that ISIS brings more trouble for itself by depicting falling debris on terrorists. It’s some kind of abstract satirical sarcasm or criticism. But unfortunately most of the morons can't understand that.

Was about to outrage . Then read your comment and gave a second look to the cartoon. :tup:

when people failed to understand what was convyed blame your education system.

Learn to spell the word "conveyed" properly, instead of riposting the negative characteristics of the Pakistani education system. This satirical piece was unnecessary and Charlie Hebdo should have considered the sensitive nature of the topic.

Learn to spell the word "conveyed" properly, instead of riposting the negative characteristics of the Pakistani education system. This satirical piece was unnecessary and Charlie Hebdo should have considered the sensitive nature of the topic.
Shut ....

Shut ....

Some people are born ignorant and not stupid, however education has made them become stupid. Clearly you fall into this category and now you can dance like a domesticated household serf in front of your colonial masters.

Some people are born ignorant and not stupid, however education has made them become stupid. Clearly you fall into this category and now you can dance like a domesticated household serf in front of your colonial masters.
@Icarus @waz
Without any provocation the guy abuses.

They want to tell by depicting falling debris and human on terrorists that ISIS bringing more trouble of itself by shooting down passenger aircraft, giving Russia free hand to bombard Syria and justification they can use now with full home support.
You missed the falling passenger in the cartoon???

@Icarus @waz
Without any provocation the guy abuses.

Read my correspondence with meticulous attention because under no circumstances can it be considered abuse and you are a hypocrite. This is because you have called other individuals who disagree with your opinion "retarded" and then cry crocodile tears to the moderators when the same medicine is sent back to you.

You missed the falling passenger in the cartoon???
applies the same.

Read my correspondence with meticulous attention because under no circumstances can it be considered abuse and you are a hypocrite. This is because you have called other individuals who disagree with your opinion "retarded" and then cry crocodile tears to the moderators when the same medicine is sent back to you.
When I call u retard?

I can understand the context but I doubt the victims families would find this funny. While we are at it, they should make fun of 9/11 victims, 26/11 and every terrorist attacks in the world. Freedom of speech or misusing this right for something more sinister?

applies the same.
Looks like you have a stone in your chest in place of heart.... We don't mock the dead even when they are our enemies, here more than 200 dead people have been clearly mocked and you are only seeing the 'message' in the cartoon instead of the mockery.

Looks like you have a stone in your chest in place of heart.... We don't mock the dead even when they are our enemies, here more than 200 dead people have been clearly mocked and you are only seeing the 'message' in the cartoon instead of the mockery.
Yes we should conveyed only the message and we should know that the magazine itself declared satirical, they are not hiding anything they choose the way to express their views and it is up to us should agree or not, even myself not fully convinced their idea of expression. Only quite bright and rational eye can get the message.
Regards,

When I call u retard?

I never articulated this conjecture in my previous message, however I emphasized quite clearly that you designated other members of this forum as retarded who disagreed with your opinions. Evidence of this assumption can be observed below.

There is no use to argue with barain limmited people self imposed retardness.

regards,

I am hppy that i am lot more better than the morons.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom