What's new

JCO Killed in Sniper Fire in Nowgam sector of Kashmir

why sniper fire? how can we be curtain?
those who know Indian army they will know that the army is very disciplined and strictly follows the SOPs in safety and concealment. it is our men who get snipped due to misplaced bravery or lax attitude.

whatever the circumstances my respect for the fallen soldier. if it had happened in Sialkot sector then one could have said it was justified due to the killing of Pakistani villagers who died in their homes from Indian mortar shelling.

without declaring hostilities, I despise the practice of sniping. because it is premeditated and intentional whereas other fire is not preplanned
Baloch bhai, great thought, there is a need for people like you. People on both sides get happy about soldiers getting killed what is achieved? None of the nation gain or lose anything but that person loses his life and his family suffers.

We have become janwars or maybe worse.

Why don't you people take it to rise when civilians across Pakistani border are killed due to bullet and even mortar fires from Indian side?

take care of your afghan border man 4 PA soilders are killed recently

We killed 8 of theirs man.

G3 is also mini sniper RIP TO FALLEN SOLDER

your teacher was stupid whom teach you in school??????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

india 3,287,263 km2
pakistan 796,095 km2

Don't blame my teacher, blame your parents :coffee:

India GDP = 2067 Billion $
pakistan GDP = 246 Billion $

Yes and they lost 8 in return
Afghan's are most disloyal people in human history. Yeh hameesha apnay mohsinoun ka qatal kertay hien we should learn from history and throw out all refugees.

More Indian officers should be shot with snipers so that they get a taste of how an innocent Pakistani civilian feels when he is shot and martyred.

Back
Top Bottom