What's new

JCO Killed in Sniper Fire in Nowgam sector of Kashmir

why sniper fire? how can we be curtain?
those who know Indian army they will know that the army is very disciplined and strictly follows the SOPs in safety and concealment. it is our men who get snipped due to misplaced bravery or lax attitude.

whatever the circumstances my respect for the fallen soldier. if it had happened in Sialkot sector then one could have said it was justified due to the killing of Pakistani villagers who died in their homes from Indian mortar shelling.

without declaring hostilities, I despise the practice of sniping. because it is premeditated and intentional whereas other fire is not preplanned
India is trying to show more muscle since modi came to power. I expect provocations, responses, provocations and responses repeated in a long and endless cycle.

These soldiers are dying because of no reason but just following shitty asshole like Murder PM sitting in their Govt. His stupid policies will turn this entire region into war.... hope sense iwll prevail on the Indian side. Pakistan technically don't have any advantage or faida with these kind of violations because half of Pakistan army already busy on the western front. Also on the other side no faida of such firing when other side of the population is also Muslim and Kashmirs. So who is busy in these kind of violations everyone knw very well and why because some asshole sitting ova daa head and passing shity orders to his armed forces for such adventurism in which his and our side of the soldiers and civilian dying...
modi ko kuch nhi kehna wo devta hai indians ka or us ne kabhi kuch ghalat nhi kiya :P

I have a question, In Indo-Pak LOC tensions, Is Snipers are allowed? If that is the case, then I hope the day of using cruise missiles is not far away!

How the present scenario is avoided in the escalation of hostilities?

RIP

I have a question, In Indo-Pak LOC tensions, Is Snipers are allowed? If that is the case, then I hope the day of using cruise missiles is not far away!

How the present scenario is avoided in the escalation of hostilities?

RIP
Why?snipper is a small firearm

Likewise if we use a small guided cruise missile which have a blast diameter or 5 meters, Will it be allowed?
Hand held fire arm... After all it's less deadly than mortars and howitzers.

Umm... By killing civilians 'as usual'?
Probably.... and who knows... what if this kill itself was a revenge?

G3 is also mini sniper RIP TO FALLEN SOLDER

your teacher was stupid whom teach you in school??????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

india 3,287,263 km2
pakistan 796,095 km2
lol, yeah... maybe hes talking about the population but does not know how to say it....

I think its a Best solution and reply to Indians, we cant just drop bombs on other sides coz that ill also killed our own Kashmiri Brothers. Snipper is quite precise and with no or minimum collateral damage.

those who know Indian army they will know that the army is very disciplined and strictly follows the SOPs in safety and concealment. it is our men who get snipped due to misplaced bravery or lax attitude.

whatever the circumstances my respect for the fallen soldier. if it had happened in Sialkot sector then one could have said it was justified due to the killing of Pakistani villagers who died in their homes from Indian mortar shelling.

without declaring hostilities, I despise the practice of sniping. because it is premeditated and intentional whereas other fire is not preplanned

Nothing's fair in love and....

Fallen soldier of an occupational force ,killing machine that massaccres innocent kashmiris.

*thumbs up sign for you.

And are u not aware of deaths along the ajk border villages since last year heavy ceasefire violations from indian side have started?

On topic.

Who cares.
It shudnt have been a sniper shot. If pakistan was giving india a taste of her medicine that is unprovoked firing, then it shud have been heavy shelling from our side causing massive casualities of indian soldiers.

Fallen soldier of an occupational force ,killing machine that massaccres innocent kashmiris.

*thumbs up sign for you.

And are u not aware of deaths along the ajk border villages since last year heavy ceasefire violations from indian side have started?

On topic.

Who cares.
It shudnt have been a sniper shot. If pakistan was giving india a taste of her medicine that is unprovoked firing, then it shud have been heavy shelling from our side causing massive casualities of indian soldiers.
like I said we soldier are different. we DO pay respect to the dead when we exchange the dead bodies. his role is over now.

If he didn't want to die then he shouldnt have joined the indian army. What did he expect when his army is involved in killing our civilians? Laddoos and Samosas from across the border? Good Kill. :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom