What's new

Jawan beaten by army officers, critical

1971 Indo Pak War - RARE VIDEO:

How does the 1971 war comes into question in a thread about Indian army officers involved in professional misconduct, if repeatedly running into the past is your best answer then why not go back a little further.....1962 to be precise.

as you said in the other thread,as we have inherited Urdu more,we have the right over urdu.

apni zubaan pe qayem rehna ab

Almost all Indian Muslims and many Hindus can speak and write Urdu. I am sure there are more Urdu speakers in India than in Pakistan overall.

Apni unofficial zabaan (Punjabi) pe kaayam raho. :coffee:

How does the 1971 war comes into question in a thread about Indian army officers involved in professional misconduct, if repeatedly running into the past is your best answer then why not go back a little further.....1962 to be precise.

its cute when pakistanis keep bringing 1962 when IA was virtually non existent. it was not an even contest. 1971 war is more apt since that was when pakistan was at the height of its military power

its cute when pakistanis keep bringing 1962 when IA was virtually non existent. it was not an even contest. 1971 war is more apt since that was when pakistan was at the height of its military power
An army fighting a war, 1000 miles from home with a much larger army on the border and Muktis in the backyard, without air cover or benefit of reinforcements....... only an Indian would call that an even fight..... There were ten IAF squadron in the Eastern sector where as the single PAF obsolete F-86 unit was grounded......alas don't forget when things were more favourable like the 2002 stand off and 2008 sabre rattlings.

lol i posted India-Pak war videom.but you are running for chinese.. check out your nasty country men... who is abusing men in uniform. .. i remember that @WebMaster make it clear... insulting men in uniform not allowed... but pak defender and others abusing IA.. still no action taken yet...

Almost all Indian Muslims and many Hindus can speak and write Urdu. I am sure there are more Urdu speakers in India than in Pakistan overall.

Apni unofficial zabaan (Punjabi) pe kaayam raho. :coffee:

factually incorrect, considering Urdu is our national language

i've met indian Muslims who learned how to read and WRITE in Urdu...its not an indigenous script though, since the other funny looking script is what they are taught (sandshitskript)

i've met indian Muslims who learned how to read and WRITE in Urdu...its not an indigenous script though, since the other funny looking script is what they are taught (sandshitskript)
And the Nastaliq script is now indigenous to Pakistan?:rofl: Oh betaji, use your brain sometimes.

An army fighting a war, 1000 miles from home with a much larger army on the border and Muktis in the backyard, without air cover or benefit of reinforcements....... only an Indian would call that an even fight..... There were ten IAF squadron in the Eastern sector where as the single PAF obsolete F-86 unit was grounded......alas don't forget when things were more favourable like the 2002 stand off and 2008 sabre rattlings.

they'll keep bringing that up but remain dumb deaf and mute when confronted by HOW 10 lightly armed, coked up unruly kids hijacked their financial capital and had their police army/NSG shitting in their undies not knowing what to do during the whole drama of 26/11

@Abu Zolfiqar pai jaan na jaany kiya hai per jab main ye thread title dehta hoon mujhy lagta hai

jawan bhen hai gurdy kharab hai kuch imdaad karo

yaad ata hai :rofl:

as you said in the other thread,as we have inherited Urdu more,we have the right over urdu.

apni zubaan pe qayem rehna ab
Applicable for IVC too?

they'll keep bringing that up but remain dumb deaf and mute when confronted by HOW 10 lightly armed, coked up unruly kids hijacked their financial capital and had their police army/NSG shitting in their undies not knowing what to do during the whole drama of 26/11

I would rather worry about my army head quarters or navy base where held by.militants more than 20 hours where there were hardly any CIVILIAN HOSTAGE.

I have talked to Afghans who felt shocked by the Pashto proficiency of Pashtuns in Pakistan. ;)

Nope. Ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamians both had the concept of zero before India.

Ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamians never used zero as a digit.

indian army is the most gandu and un professional army in the world , the relationship between the rank and file and the officers is really bad , this is just one example , there are countless other examples. Indian soldiers killed their COs in the border deployment during Vajpayee tenure as PM , as they were not being given leave

What about Pakistan,we know yr professionalism,honesty & integrity,the less said more better

lets get this right...
in 1971, india split its forces in three. one in the east, one in the west and one toward the north east against china. what you are talking about is the eastern forces capturing a heavily defended east pakistan in 13 days, something not seen since nazi blitzkrieg (words of a london newspaper not mine). you did not consider the indian military action against west pakistan at all - aerial, naval and land. and i have no idea why you would bring 2002 and 2008 stand offs into this since all that happened was cross border firing, not a real conflict

Back
Top Bottom