What's new

Jawan beaten by army officers, critical

They did invent the alcohol which your Indian army drinks and beats each other over. :lol:
Alcohol actually wasn't invented because its a naturally occuring substance it was discovered.
The origins of its first use isn't clear, but it's been around thousands of years, and it most likely wasn't one person, but many.

no doubt all of them will be and must be court martialed. No compromise on Discipline. And keep an eye on all of them including the one who was beaten that they dont get recruited by enemy

Do research first. Ancient Egyptians & Babylonians used that much much long before than any Indian. The only thing was that it was used as symbol not numerical. Indian used it as regular numerical for the first time.
There is a reason why it is called Zero(derived from Arabic word Sifer) and not shunya bhunya.
We study in detail here in America & not nationalistically like those third world India.

Indians were first to use zero(shunya) as a digit in numerals and thus first one to express large numbers using zero.

You are back to square one.

woh kehtay hain na Urdu mein, andha kohlu ka bail...

Can you explain square one, why are you denying Urdu is a Ganga Valley language adopted by people of Indus valley. ;)

They did invent the alcohol which your Indian army drinks and beats each other over. :lol:

Where did you learn this, :wacko: Alcohol has existed since ancient times, ancient Egyptians, Romans, Indians all had some form of alcohol to drink.

Indians were first to use zero(shunya) as a digit in numerals and thus first one to express large numerals using zero.

Can you explain square one, why are you denying Urdu is a Ganga Valley language adopted by people of Indus valley. ;)

So after an hour of research you came back and tried to twist in my favor...lol

Yes Indian used it as first numerical but the concept of using it for counting was already there much much long ago in I guess it was some century BC not even AD. The Indian used it as numerical in some 7th century AD(not so sure about the correct years though).

I explained you everything, can't spoon feed you as your p@p@.

Soldier was only trying to do his job with honesty, officers must be charged with assault.

So after an hour of research you came back and tried to twist in my favor...lol

Yes Indian used it as first numerical but the concept of using it for counting was already there much much long ago in I guess it was some century BC not even AD. The Indian used it as numerical in some 7th century AD(not so sure about the correct years though).

I explained you everything, can't spoon feed you as your p@p@.

I didn't get what you want to say. BTW I was busy with my work, I have a life outside this forum. :rolleyes:

Lol, why would anyone want to fight Indian Army? They can do the job themselves. No wonder their men shoot their colleagues.

then perhaps Pakistanis should stop teaching maths in their country, point, pie, 0, quadratic (sridharacharya) formula etc invented by Indians.

you mean "Pi" right??? indians had nothing to do with its invention!!! :lol: :lol:

ancient babylonians discovered quadratic equations and the means to solve them

zero is an abstract concept of nothingness....hardly anything to brag about - kind of like your fabricated theories

next you'll claim indians invented algebra, kinematic equations and even pythagorean identities -- just for good measures :laugh:

The concept of Zero came much much before by Egyptians and then Mesopotamian/Babylonians. Ever wondered where the word "Zero" is derived from? It is derived from Arabic word "Sifr" from which the Italian word "Zafiro" was derived and finally the word "Zero" in French.

The Indian just copy those historic Egyptians and Babylonians and used that word as regular numeral for the first time.

Urdu was developed in Lahore and Muslims of Lucknow. Lahore is in Pakistan whereas majority of Lucknow Muslims moved to Karachi in Pakistan.
Urdu was developed in lahore o_O:o::o:

then perhaps pakistanis should stop teaching maths in their country, point, pie, 0, quadratic (sridharacharya) formula etc invented by Indians.

I heard 0 was discovered in ancient Pakistan region. So maybe you guys should stop using it and start dancing in jungles like your ancestors did.

Back
Top Bottom