What's new

Japan's stealth jet prototype 'to fly this year'

Fact is Japanese are developing defense related technologies in secrecy because of some provisions in their constitution, this includes nuclear technology as well.
LOL, what a secret !
Yes, Japanese pay high cost to American weapons, to save their secrets. From AESA radar to Aircrafts and some missiles.

The advanced Japanese buying American AAV7 now
094440jui2b9ukdzu4bi76.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Riiiiiight...We take it you speak from extensive personal experience in designing low observable flying bodies. :rolleyes:
The cockpit is an absolute joke and the shape will not help reflecting radar. This cartoonist aircraft is indeed a test demonstrator.

If the Japanese succeed then it's good for us. We would have an extra option to buy stealthy jets from other than the Russian.

If the Japanese succeed then it's good for us. We would have an extra option to buy stealthy jets from other than the Russian.

Russian Jets are better when it comes to price and Vietnam can afford ...... Japanese fighter jet takes time.

Brothers please stay on topic.Let cool minds prevail over warmongering and personal insults.

The cockpit is an absolute joke and the shape will not help reflecting radar. This cartoonist aircraft is indeed a test demonstrator.
Riiiiight...That means according to your 'extensive' personal experience in low observable aviation, the F-117 must have been the worst of them all. :lol:

Why is the United States of Fatfuckia even commenting here? Can you even fit into a cockpit?
Two cockpits: F-111 and F-16.

How about you, kid ? Can you even tell the difference between a hammer and a screwdriver ?

Tell me more about your Call of Duty days, fattie.
More ? Sure. I was in Desert Storm.

Now...What military and/or aviation experience have you had to insert your snotty nose in this discussion ?

Riiiiight...That means according to your 'extensive' personal experience in low observable aviation, the F-117 must have been the worst of them all. :lol:
You are pretty lame, dude. Get off my boat. So are you going to accuse the Japanese of copying your design because it looks exactly like F-22, F16?

You are pretty lame, dude. Get off my boat.
I do not want to be in your boat, which is sinking fast.

You criticized the Japanese plane based on what ? Your own eyeballs and ignorance ?

I do not want to be in your boat, which is sinking fast.

You criticized the Japanese plane based on what ? Your own eyeballs and ignorance ?
Base on this funny cartoonist picture. Show us the real thing than we can talk. Until then, I am free to talk whatever I want base on my observation and the funky model.

Base on this funny cartoonist picture. Show us the real thing than we can talk. Until then, I am free to talk whatever I want base on my observation and the funky model.
All concepts are 'cartoonish' in nature, so your criticisms are worthless to start.

But then we can say the same thing about China's military: Show us combat experience then we can talk, so until then, we are free to talk whatever we want about a bunch of guys in a military that is struggling to reform themselves in the mold of an adversary they once criticized as incompetent in war.

Why would we invade when when the international economic community can boycot China and you will implode like a nuclear bomb? Much more fun to watch. After that India, China, Japan and others can make their claims.
Again, don't talk. Do it, boycott us. Do whatever necessarily in your capability to hurt us. Talk is cheap. We will continue to do whatever the **** we want and we will to see the day you Turk grow some fucking ball to war with us.

All concepts are 'cartoonish' in nature, so your criticisms are worthless to start.

But then we can say the same thing about China's military: Show us combat experience then we can talk, so until then, we are free to talk whatever we want about a bunch of guys in a military that is struggling to reform themselves in the mold of an adversary they once criticized as incompetent in war.
When did the Japanese have combat experience? Yet they don't get a single criticism over lack of real war experiment. Even us, we have real war just 30 years ago.

If you want to see us showing our combat experience, then you should encourage Japanese to fire the first shot.

i believe japan can make jet as good as f-22 or better, but the yanks will never let them do it. they'll pressure them to buy their inferior f-35 just like what they did to japanese f-2 project. japan wanted to build new jet from scratch, but forced to make 4x more expensive f-16 clone instead.

They can't, they have been left behind for 60 years, there is no way that they can catch up in just few years.

Don't tell me they can build a Ford class supercarrier just because they built more civilian ships.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom