What's new

Japan's stealth jet prototype 'to fly this year'

Looks cartoon and amateurish. I don't think the Japanese understand the concept of stealth.

Without a suitable engine, the program will still be control by US. Its fate still depend on others.

^^^^^ Same with the S.Koreans, F414 or EJ2000 for their KFX.

Japan wanted the F-22, maybe they'll force the US into cooperation on the F-3.

That applies to both of us mate. You're not living the kywaiti lifestyle.

But yeah I disagree with his criticism.

Japanese initially wanted f-22.when it was denied they started developing this.

But they are late in the game,the engine may not develop on time and most importantly its pretty costly to produce a fighter.

They may collaborate with south koreans

How about F-35?

How about we first start making the AMCA for once before criticising Chinese? They are at least trying.

Tell me about what the lazy sarkari dodos are doing. Eating biscuits, drinking tea and farting all day.

Chinese defense toys look like cheap copies and here we are witnessing Chinese looking down on Japanese stealth fighter .... :lol:
Well the advanced Japanese should not use F-15J for a long time from U.S, should develop their fighters. The advanced Japanese should not ask Lockheed Martin to copy F-16 ==> Japan F-2 fighter. The advanced Japanese should not plan to purchase F-35 from U.S again.

Wait for world mini stealth fighter out, do not forget to provide the pic.
201311w04hc2hf53f1j02c.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last edited:
i believe japan can make jet as good as f-22 or better, but the yanks will never let them do it. they'll pressure them to buy their inferior f-35 just like what they did to japanese f-2 project. japan wanted to build new jet from scratch, but forced to make 4x more expensive f-16 clone instead.

That applies to both of us mate. You're not living the kywaiti lifestyle.

But yeah I disagree with his criticism.

No, it really doesn't. China has barely any starving people, even the one limbed beggars in Chinese cities have food to eat. This is because wealth (not $$GDP) is much more fairly distributed.

Again, "Northeast India" would probably have an income of around 10,000 if it wasn't annexed by India. At least as high as Bhutan's if not.

You are really funny ,man ! I could not control to laugh! I like you!

Big talk from Great Turkey!

You guys even can not make good missile. Turkey works on F35 ? In your day dream !

US just need your money to cost down the whole project.

Your PM even can not buy weapon without the consent of US.

Do you shame about that ?

Do not humiliate the reputation of The Ottoman Empire.
Turkey also works on f-35. We will also get tech transfer which will boost our own fighter jet research and development. We can buy and do what ever we want. Nobody wants Chinisect cheap paper tiger production. Your missile system is just copy of Russians which is 30 years old. You must be crazy if we thought we would buy that. Haha. I'm hoping Turkey and Japan will make joint jet fighter. We already working with Japanese in multple projects. Your biggest fear might come true or it is already there. Turanic Japanese alliance.

Riiiiiight...We take it you speak from extensive personal experience in designing low observable flying bodies. :rolleyes:
It is called a paper tiger. Google it up.

Why would Turkey buy any weapons? It's not like you're going to win any wars in the next 2,000 years.

Feed your millions upon millions of dying starving children before you make noises about Chinese capabilities.

As if Chinese do not have any poor ..... :lol:

100's of millions live below 5 $ a day ..... :lol:

Well the advanced Japanese should not use F-15J for a long time from U.S, should develop their fighters. The advanced Japanese should not ask Lockheed Martin to copy F-16 ==> Japan F-2 fighter. The advanced Japanese should not plan to purchase F-35 from U.S again.

Wait for world mini stealth fighter out, do not forget to provide the pic.
201311w04hc2hf53f1j02c.jpg.thumb.jpg

Fact is Japanese are developing defense related technologies in secrecy because of some provisions in their constitution, this includes nuclear technology as well.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom