What's new

Japan's 'RESURGENCE'

ok, it was not noticed by me :lol:
sorry for that..

The question is not whether this news was noticed or not, but rather it was "overlooked". Think about it, you can NOT hide the construction of such a large ship. Satellites, spies, fishermen they can all see something is going on. The fact that world news has been silent about this matter is suspicious.

Will Japan repeat its past mistakes?

Will Japan support Pakistan?

Does Japan care about the Muslim world, or will they side with the Zionists and betray humanity?

Last edited:
I wonder if they will be exporting any of these birds, or they will be building them for self defence purposes, and if they ever decide to export them will they need US's permission to do so.

No permission needed full ToT was given to Japan for F-2 project which is a joint collaboration. Email me for full specs regarding the project and service life thus far, it's too in depth.

ok, it was not noticed by me :lol:
sorry for that..

Hehehe...no worries and certainly no apologies needed...

It is actually pretty common to ignore Japanese military technology...i say they have done an excellent job in this regards...

To do anything great one needs to dream first, watch Japanese animations and their manga and you will know they dream of everything...they are very creative...

They are obsessed with fighting robots and mecha suits...i think they will make the first ones...because they dream big...

The question is not whether this news was noticed or not, but rather it was "overlooked". Think about it, you can NOT hide the construction of such a large ship. Satellites, spies, fishermen they can all see something is going on. The fact that world news has been silent about this matter is suspicious.

Will Japan repeat its past mistakes?

Will Japan support Pakistan?

Does Japan care about the Muslim world, or will they side with the Zionists and betray humanity?

Only time will tell what Japan will do but they have been a great nation in their past and i do not see them being anyone's lackey...they have matured as a nation even more after the World War...they will strike a balance and are pursuing the talk softly but carry a big stick approach...

As for them supporting Pakistan, they have been rendering assistance in many fields in Pakistan but for us to take our relationship to any significant level we have to make Pakistan sage and secure place for such nations to invest their time, money and resources...

I would be under the impression that the ABM program and deterrent is mainly targetted to N. Korea as rouge missiles from N. Korea constitute the main threat to mainland Japan.

Hence, IMO having a strong ABM program is consistent with Japan's Defensive posture

No permission needed full ToT was given to Japan for F-2 project which is a joint collaboration. Email me for full specs regarding the project and service life thus far, it's too in depth.

Japan had to pay too much in licensing fees etc. in order to start this venture...i am sure their priority was to gain a much better understanding of modern fighter design and gain precious technological experience...

At 110 Million USD a piece, i am sure not many nations would buy the F-2...it is an excellent plane but too costly...however Japan had to bear this cost to move a great deal forward in its aviation sector...

As for them supporting Pakistan, they have been rendering assistance in many fields in Pakistan but for us to take our relationship to any significant level we have to make Pakistan sage and secure place for such nations to invest their time, money and resources...

Friend, support is not just monetary. Truly supporting someone means much, MUCH more than that. It means standing up for them when they are being bullied. It means speaking up for them when no one else is willing to. It means secretly helping them secure themselves when the world is condemning them. It means much more than this even.

That is why Pak-Sino friendship is termed "All-Weather", higher than Mt. Everest, deeper than the Pacific Ocean.

Friends that are only there when times are good, when they have something to benefit. But when times are tough, they ditch you..... these types of "friends" are too common, and aren't worth our time.

I hope you understand what I am saying. :agree:

The East?! You've got your geography mixed up.... the terrorist regime is due West of Pakistan, in occupied Palestine. :victory:

Well I meant India. I'm also against the occupation of Eastern Turkestan. I know what you commies did to them when they first started running to Pakistan...Sadly our government shipped them back in buses to be shot one by one in the head by Chinese military in front of everyone on the border. Hundreds. Yeah I'm a Pakistani who has reservations about aspects of China, so what? Israeli's haven't done anything against Pakistan that didn't smell like it came from India, currently the oppressor in the world is anti-Islamic forces, not single nations. India and China can be on the same page at times, it seems. I recall various large anti-terror ops between the two nations. Oh well.

Oh this is a Bang for me.... I always was suspicious of Japs. Imagine the country that can do so much after being hit by Nukes twice. Japan is a nation that can never surrender. Their GDP and human recourse enables them to do marvels.

For how long Japan can live on shoulders of USA. It has to stand up, perhaps the time has come.

I am fan of both Germans and Japanese, just because of the fact that these two nations build themselves up in short time and now are great powers.

Friend, support is not just monetary. Truly supporting someone means much, MUCH more than that. It means standing up for them when they are being bullied. It means speaking up for them when no one else is willing to. It means secretly helping them secure themselves when the world is condemning them. It means much more than this even.

That is why Pak-Sino friendship is termed "All-Weather", higher than Mt. Everest, deeper than the Pacific Ocean.

Friends that are only there when times are good, when they have something to benefit. But when times are tough, they ditch you..... these types of "friends" are too common, and aren't worth our time.

I hope you understand what I am saying. :agree:

Actually one should appreciate whatever help or assistance they can get, Japan has cooperated in science and technology with Pakistan but the situation of our country limits the scope..it is not just the economics but the security problems, inconsistent policies and the red tape which causes others to think twice...

Of course i have not compared anything to Pakistan China friendship but i cannot simply expect every nation to stand on behalf of Pakistan...
Even China has not been extremely vocal at all times to support Pakistan but prefers the more under the radar approach...
China is our closest ally but we cannot expect all countries to be like China...that is folly...especially considering that China has a lot of its interests in Pakistan whereas Japan has nothing of sorts...

Every nation has a different style...the onus lies on Pakistan to garner support for its cause and its national interests...it is not the responsibility of others...friendship is always based on some mutual interests or commonality...

Last edited:
...... I'm also against the occupation of Eastern Turkestan. I know what you commies did to them when they first started running to Pakistan...Sadly our government shipped them back in buses to be shot one by one in the head by Chinese military in front of everyone on the border. Hundreds. ......

You've got any EVIDENCE for this (since it was done on the border in front of EVERYONE)??? If so please present it, unless you are speaking out of your arse. :)

Also, please learn your history. The Arabs/Persian invaders spread into CAR, China, India, SE Asia using Islam as a tool --- so who's the "invader"?! :)

I don't really care if you are Pakistani or not, but speaking out of your arse is frowned upon. Do you know it was most of the killings were committed by the Islamic Invaders onto the Host Indigenous people?! Your 'East Turkmenistan' doesn't exist in history, but 'Western Xinjiang' does exist. So cool it baby! :smokin:

You trying to censor me, comrade? Here's your lesson in history commie.

The area was part of various Khanates before it became part of China's Tang Dynasty until the 9th century. The local empire, Kara-Khanid Khanate ruled from 840 to 1212. The region had been ruled as a section of the Chagatai Khanate, from the Mongol invasion of Central Asia of the 13th Century. In the late 17th Century it experienced fragmentation and annexation by Mongol groups. It again became part of China during the Qing Dynasty with the defeat of the Dzungars from 1757 to 1759.

I seriously hope Uyghurstan along with Chechnya, Daghestan, Palestine and IOK become independent nations, out of the hands of scum, free to self govern.

Actually one should appreciate whatever help or assistance they can get, Japan has cooperated in science and technology with Pakistan but the situation of our country limits the scope..it is not just the economics but the security problems, inconsistent policies and the red tape which causes others to think twice...

Of course i have not compared anything to Pakistan China friendship but i cannot simply expect every nation to stand on behalf of Pakistan...
Even China has not been extremely vocal at all times but prefers the more under the radar approach...
China is our closest ally but we cannot expect all countries to be like China...that is folly...

Every nation has a different style...the onus lies on Pakistan to garner support for its cause and its national interests...it is not the responsibility of others...friendship is always based on some mutual interests or commonality...

I'm glad you understand. My point was a reminder to all of us to appreciate those who are sincere and kind to us, because those type of people are rare. Likewise, Pakistan(is) also remained silent during some important times. But it's good because I got to see people's true character that way....

Anyhow, you guys got some really tough times ahead. Zionists media is already calling you guys AfPak..... :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom