What's new

Japan’s population slide set to accelerate

No. There is too much of a risk. Instead of taking Syrian refugees into Japanese soil, Japan had allocated over $2 Billion for them in form of medical aid, food, housing supplies etc.

IN FACT, Japan is the largest contributor in aid and donations for Syrian Refugees, bar none.

Applications for asylum to Japan exceeded 2014 level at the end of October | The Japan Times
well in take case then back to your list

1. Indonesia
  2. Philippines
  3. Vietnam
  4. Malaysia
  5. Thailand
  6. China
  7. Korea
  8. India , Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh
i say the first 5 are the most probable.
6: thats not going to happen they have problems of their own in regards to an ageing population.
7: not sure but an industrailised population would endup in couples having less kids. in about 15 years they will have the same problem as japan and russia.

8 no chance. sure they have one of the highest fertility rates but i dont see it happening.

8 no chance. sure they have one of the highest fertility rates but i dont see it happening.

lol, reminds me of Eurovision 2006 song from Germany by the group Texas Lightning "No No Never"

Are you sure, never? ;)

lol, reminds me of Eurovision 2006 song from Germany by the group Texas Lightning "No No Never"

Are you sure, never? ;)

well i can swap it for unlikely but from the countries you listed which are the most likely in your opinion.
btw i did not say never, i said no

well i can swap it for unlikely but from the countries you listed which are the most likely in your opinion.
btw i did not say never, i said no

Mostly likely, realistically speaking , new immigrants will come from ASEAN. Top sources are Philippines and Indonesia.

In fact there are already over 200,000 Filipinos in Japan; over 30,000 Indonesians. Their numbers are growing.

Mostly likely, realistically speaking , new immigrants will come from ASEAN. Top sources are Philippines and Indonesia.

In fact there are already over 200,000 Filipinos in Japan; over 30,000 Indonesians. Their numbers are growing.
makes sense. are they any incentives for japanese couples to have more kids

Potential immigrant pool:

1. Indonesia
  2. Philippines
  3. Vietnam
  4. Malaysia
  5. Thailand
  6. China
  7. Korea

What about cute Norwegian blonds?

beautiful_norwegian_blogger_640_16.jpg

Especially one's with a thing for cute Japanese men:ashamed:?
kiriyama_renn.jpg

Potential immigrant pool:

1. Indonesia
  2. Philippines
  3. Vietnam
  4. Malaysia
  5. Thailand
  6. China
  7. Korea

51st state...51st state...we'll take you guys happily over Puerto Rico. No immigration needed. After your population problems level out you go independent again.

51st state...51st state...we'll take you guys happily over Puerto Rico. No immigration needed. After your population problems level out you go independent again.

LOL, can you accommodate 130 million ? We would be one of the largest voting block. Meaning there is a possibility of Japanese being President of USA. ;)

Back
Top Bottom