What's new

Japan's Initiative for Population Growth: Plan for local populations due in January

artificial wombs?

We have actually tested and tried this technology on animal (goat embryo) experiments. Artificial womb technology.

meme216.jpg

What Do Artificial Wombs Mean for Women?

The problem is cultural & government scheme more often than not never turns out the way people hope.

For instance in Indonesia (wong jowo) when people ask you when are you going to get married. That's secretly an order that you must OBEY.

Let guess, Auntie comes over and ask you who married to sarcastically when one one was an teenage :D. That an typical Asian and E.African thing.

Let guess, Auntie comes over and ask you who married to sarcastically when one one was an teenage :D. That an typical Asian and E.African thing.

Ha ha, you get that a lot from your parents / family ? My mom always asks me whether i'm engaged already , its like hard to express to her that its hard to find a woman right now especially with work / studies on the line.

She keeps on reminding me of "Kekkon" = Marriage

:hitwall:

Ha ha, you get that a lot from your parents / family ? My mom always asks me whether i'm engaged already , its like hard to express to her that its hard to find a woman right now especially with work / studies on the line.

She keeps on reminding me of "Kekkon" = Marriage

:hitwall:

Remeber when Arranged Kekkon was the norms in the past. It still like 40 percent of marriages I believe.
Never go for women or relationships when studying lol. There is an reason why Asian folks do well in education in the west, and not chasing women or going parties is one of them. I would like to have an Japanese girlfriend but I am studying lots of science, too many work load, my Japanese is too poor and I'm too dark skinned.

Remeber when Arranged Kekkon was the norms in the past. It still like 40 percent of marriages I believe.
Never go for women or relationships when studying lol. There is an reason why Asian folks do well in education in the west, and not chasing women or going parties is one of them. I would like to have an Japanese girlfriend but I am studying lots of science, too many work load, my Japanese is too poor and I'm too dark skinned.

Focus first on your studies, brother. Everything will come in time. Trust me. And if you like Japanese girls, there are so many beautiful Japanese ladies in Japan who fall in love irregardless of skin tone, but through character of man, his education, the way he carries himself. Japanese women are attracted to confidence , ability, and self respect. And you're dad must have told you already this...but when Japanese fall in love, they are loyal and love till death. :)

Everything in good time, keep up your studies first. :)

Focus first on your studies, brother. Everything will come in time. Trust me. And if you like Japanese girls, there are so many beautiful Japanese ladies in Japan who fall in love irregardless of skin tone, but through character of man, his education, the way he carries himself. Japanese women are attracted to confidence , ability, and self respect. And you're dad must have told you already this...but when Japanese fall in love, they are loyal and love till death. :)

Everything in good time, keep up your studies first. :)

True, however such relationship too rare. And I'm not good with women!

Back
Top Bottom