What's new

Japan's economy grows at slower pace, raises stakes for Abenomics

The thread is not about politics or war, its about economy.

GDP per Capita is a good indicator to show if a economy is good or bad, for exsample India has a much higher GDP than Switzerland but who has a better economy?
That absolutely false. I have taught you, GDP PPP is a much better indication due exchange rate and inflation in each country. As whether the economy is good or bad is a whole different argument. You have to take debt into account, tax, and potential growth.

I have a question for you. Why are many countries flocking to our country to invest like cockroaches? LOL

That absolutely false. I have taught you, GDP PPP is a much better indication due exchange rate and inflation in each country. As whether the economy is good or bad is a whole different argument. You have to take debt into account, tax, and potential growth.

I have a question for you. Why are many countries flocking to our country to invest like cockroaches? LOL
Pls read my previous comments again theres nothing wrong with what i said.

And to your question: cheap labour.

Pls read my previous comments again theres nothing wrong with what i said.

And to your question: cheap labour.
Then why aren't they flocking to India and Africa? Aren't they have much cheaper labor? LOL

I don't think you understood him correctly. He only said GDP per capita is a good indicator of a good economy, he didn't say its the BEST indicator. Both GDP Nominal and Capita matters so don't write off nominal.

As for economic growth, you have to factor in the wealth distribution. Having a $5,000 GDP/Capita doesn't mean much if most of it is owned by the few elites.

Well it surely will be much bigger than Japanese since China has ten times of Japanese population.

What matter is GDP per Capita, Chinese growth will also slow down to 0.5-1% once the GDP per Capita reaches Japanese standarts.

Big countrys cant grow forever there is allways a natural limit which is ok as long as the Population can live in western standarts.

No it won't here's why.

A 6'5 guy that just started to play basketball may not be able to play better than a 5'5 guy that has played a while, but as they both mature, the 6'5 guy's ceiling is higher and could make him a top player, while the 5'5 guy can't even dunk.

That's the difference, Chinese companies in some sense don't even have to make it out of the country to have huge profits, while Japanese, Korean, Taiwan companies will be 10 people companies if they stay inland.

So when Chinese go international they could already be quite good and competitive.

Case point, Xiaomi, Lennovo, back then, and other Chinese mobile brands are raking in the cash, without going international, but they soon will. Their quality at this point can match and a lot of times exceed Apple and Samsung in innovation and quality, but they lack the global influence the other two have, but that will change. Apple is 6th in Chinese mobile market, the first is Samsung, others are Chinese, and the last four in the top 10 are Chinese.

Samsung when they went international, they sucked.

This is why America can still grow even today, their domestic is most times way better than at least half of the developed economy put together, so before going international, they are already Giants in their field.

Yea, it's not a fair game, but it does look a lot of fun if you looking at it from my perspective. lol

China has a better infrastructure thats why.

Chinese worker is also more organized and very hardworking.

Chinese businessman is also fair, honest and trustful. It's quite surprising, despite all the negative news about Chinese businessmen in the Western media. Bad businessmen are always exist in every country.

Last edited:
No it won't here's why.

A 6'5 guy that just started to play basketball may not be able to play better than a 5'5 guy that has played a while, but as they both mature, the 6'5 guy's ceiling is higher and could make him a top player, while the 5'5 guy can't even dunk.

That's the difference, Chinese companies in some sense don't even have to make it out of the country to have huge profits, while Japanese, Korean, Taiwan companies will be 10 people companies if they stay inland.

So when Chinese go international they could already be quite good and competitive.

Case point, Xiaomi, Lennovo, back then, and other Chinese mobile brands are raking in the cash, without going international, but they soon will. Their quality at this point can match and a lot of times exceed Apple and Samsung in innovation and quality, but they lack the global influence the other two have, but that will change. Apple is 6th in Chinese mobile market, the first is Samsung, others are Chinese, and the last four in the top 10 are Chinese.

Samsung when they went international, they sucked.

This is why America can still grow even today, their domestic is most times way better than at least half of the developed economy put together, so before going international, they are already Giants in their field.

Yea, it's not a fair game, but it does look a lot of fun if you looking at it from my perspective. lol

I definitely agree.

Beside of it, China also have a huge advantage for having a huge domestic market, lead into a huge competition and a huge industrial chain network.

I don't think you understood him correctly. He only said GDP per capita is a good indicator of a good economy, he didn't say its the BEST indicator. Both GDP Nominal and Capita matters so don't write off nominal.

As for economic growth, you have to factor in the wealth distribution. Having a $5,000 GDP/Capita doesn't mean much if most of it is owned by the few elites.
LOL Do you know how GDP per capita is calculated? Please tell me how you get the GDP per capita number.

I repeat again, GDP Capital PPP is a better indication of individual well being as far as their ability to spend.

I wonder how do chinese feel that their super corrupted communist party leaders transfer billions of public money to the cayman islands?

Thats funny because your super corrupted goverment prefers germany over russia any day, hour and second.
Because German and us have one thing in common and that is export-striven economy. But we are slowly moving away from export to domestic. You are a joke. Russia and us always hand in hand when dealing with international matter. Yes, you can't do shit about it, Italiano. I hope the Indian have the ball execute your criminal navy servicemen. If this is us, we would have execute your navy servicemen already. LOL

Bro, don't waste your time with a spaghetti fresser.

What can his country do except making some shoes and clothes?

Well the world loves our products. Best cars, most luxurious ships and trains. Italy is a label itself.
Ferrari_P4-5.jpg

Fincantieri-11470.jpg

image-293973-galleryV9-jjwh.jpg

agusta109-ext.jpg

1372091151_versace-logo.jpg

gucci-logo.jpg

LamborghiniAventadorJ.jpg

the ferrari is sucessful and creates profit.

Toyota and Honda have even bigger profit, so what?

Can your country create any technological marvel like China did?

You are not USA, a weak country will only get humiliated when it wants to engage into a contest with the big boys.

Toyota and Honda have even bigger profit, so what?

Can your country create any technological marvel like China did?

You are not USA, a weak country will only get humiliated when it wants to engage into a contest with the big boys.

Why do you talk italy down, explain me please. And why do you call me Spaghettifresser? What do you think you achieve with such insults?

Italy is one of most loved, beautiful countries worldwide with best food, art, high living standards and happy people, I'm proud for that.

Back
Top Bottom